hey everyone long time no see

From
    tujunga ,cali

hey everyone long time no see

Hi , i haven't been on here in a while but i just was wondering and need some good advise as what i should do . I had a hip replacement of Dec 09 and i have had a million problems with it . Today i found out it was a product that was recalled and i haven't had a day since i had it don that i haven't been in pain. I don't know what to do should i get a lawyer to help me figure this out ? i mean the hospital that did it made the problem in the first place . the first hospital i went to when it first broke took x-rays and it was jut a fracture then they sent me to childrens hospital. there the x-ray tech broke it all the way trying to move me and 5 surgeries proposed this one that should fix it and my dad protested but he said it would help so i went along with it a month after we found out that the top of my hip the ball joint was dead . So i had to get a replacement and it has caused so much fail my life has been paused cause of all this. and i was wondering if anyone had a thought on what i should do a lot of you guess are smart and awesome so i thought i ask here I'm only 20 now btw. oh and your only allowed 3 hip replacement in a life time and at 20 ill have 2 ?

From
    bozeman, mt go cats!!!

Re: hey everyone long time no see

as much as i hate the sue happy nature of this country, i feel like you are justified in some litigation. it sounds like malpractice, negligence, incompetence, a little bit of other stuff thrown in as well. you should get yourself a lawyer and get ready to own a yacht! and, uh... ya know, like... maybe throw me a 10% kickdown #shiftyeyes #whistle.

but seriously, that is some grounds for legal action.

From
    Sydney, Australia

Re: hey everyone long time no see

To quote the great Tex Perkins...'Better get a lawyer son, better get a real good one.'

Your quality of life has gone down the toilet due shoddy work. Time you got something back.
    It's why hospitals have insurance.
    Good luck with it mate.