Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
    Oct 23, 2007, 7:49 PM - Re: Heroes #26

Quote corby44 said: View Post
    I thought they already said that after the events of the season finale Nathan dropped out the election and became a drunk and thats when his wife left him
    I don't recall that. Must have been in an episode that I missed....which there were a few of.....
    Oct 24, 2007, 10:20 AM - Re: Heroes #27

Quote corby44 said: View Post
    I thought they already said that after the events of the season finale Nathan dropped out the election and became a drunk and thats when his wife left him
    I dont think they ever said anything about that...but i do believe thats what happened.

as far as nathan two face...i think they will reveal that real soon...i think heroes might be a one hit wonder, and i pray that i am wrong!
    Dec 3, 2007, 10:26 PM - Re: Heroes #28

Sylar's back! well of course he's back. It's not like they're going to just leave the main villain powerless . I wonder if they're going to somehow bring back Adam in volume 3. I guess it would be possible to do if they introduced another character with powers similar to Heiro's or D.L.'s. I think Bob is still going be mad at Elle ........................*starts waiting for Volume 3 to come out* ......stupid season shortening
    Dec 4, 2007, 8:50 AM - Re: Heroes #29

I bet they will have to go back and get Adam for his blood at a later time. Do you think Bennet did the shooting at the end of Vol. 2? I bet the spanish chick is pissed and out for revenge on Sylar. That dude needs to stop eating brains...

...wow after reading that, I'm glad I know the context of this!

Elle should become a good character, if she is not already (seems like she's becoming that way).

I think Vol. 1 had a more spectacular ending, but this is still great!
    Dec 4, 2007, 11:21 AM - Re: Heroes #30

I think the Company will probably capture Molly and use her to find Adam. yeah Maya is going to get Sylar alone eventually make him cry some black tears lol. It probably was Noah that killed Nathan though

zombie Sylar!