Here we go Steelers!

From
    Huntsville Alabama

Here we go Steelers!

Congratulations to the Pittsburg Steelers! The one and only six time Superbowl Champs! Congratz to the Cardinals as well for being such awesome competitors. Fantastic game!

From
    bozeman, mt go cats!!!

Re: Here we go Steelers!

i guess i'm the only other tdh'er that wanted the steelers to win. you worded your victory gloating much more eloquently than i would have. see, that'll learn ya cardinals not to go beating the eagles in the nfc championship.

I helped at SDCC '08 NovallTalon's Avatar
    From
    Yadkinville NC

I personally didn't want them to win, but knew they probably would. It was a good game, and both teams did a great job.

I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA

I didn't really care who won. I like the Steelers, and I'm also an Arizona fan by default. I'm a desert person, so I like my desert teams

From
    Phoenix, Arizona

<------------ Phoenix resident here. I was disappointed, but I do think that the Cardinals gave it their all and it made for a fantastic Superbowl...

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!!

THE SIX PACK

From
    Pittsburgh

THE SIX PACK!!!! I was getting intense towards the end of the game... hahaha... It was a good game. HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!

El1te

It was a fantastic game; too close at the end there, but both teams gave it all they had.

Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!

From
    So. Cal. USA

Considering how highly rated the Steelers were going in, they barely squeaked by on that one...
    The Cardinals played astoundingly well, much better than they were predicted to...
    It made for a good game...

From
    Palatine, IL

I the refs needed to get out of the way. There were way too many yellow flags. Just let the guys play football already!

From
    Fairfax Station, VA

I enjoyed how close it was overall, the Cardinals play well, but my youth pastor's a cardinals' fan and so I supported them along with him in tandem. Not too much into the whole football thing, but I actually enjoyed this game, and I can't wait for the next one, we had an awesome superbowl youth group party at my church in our upper room.