Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Subscribe
    Nov 12, 2006, 10:56 AM - Help,I am a BSS victim. #1

I ordered a jet pack and some other items from bloodsport studios. Its been so long ago that I dont even remember the other items. My question is has anyone orderd a jet pack from him if so did you ever recieve it? If you did recieve it do you have any picts? I wish I had done my research before sending him my money. Thanks Ken.
  2. Member Since
    Apr 2006
    Nov 12, 2006, 11:09 AM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #2

dont even get us started on the BSS. I'm sorry for your loss, but there is well respected people here that you will be able to get quality stuff from.
    Nov 12, 2006, 6:46 PM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #3

I almost got in BIG trouble last time I said something about BSS, so I'm keeping out of this one.
  4. I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    Nov 13, 2006, 10:42 AM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #4

I would suggest you stay away from BSS ... if you do a seach on these forums for this feller, you will find thread after thread all with really bad reviews.
    Nov 13, 2006, 11:00 AM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #5

Quote buttfngr said: View Post
    I ordered a jet pack and some other items from bloodsport studios. Its been so long ago that I dont even remember the other items. My question is has anyone orderd a jet pack from him if so did you ever recieve it? If you did recieve it do you have any picts? I wish I had done my research before sending him my money. Thanks Ken.

How long has it been?

What form of payment did you use?
    Nov 13, 2006, 11:43 AM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #6

Its been about 3 months. He kept e-mailing me saying he was going to send the stuff ,tomorrow, next wednesday, Its going out monday, but the stuff never came.I did pay with paypal.
    Nov 13, 2006, 12:10 PM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #7

Quote buttfngr said: View Post
    Its been about 3 months. He kept e-mailing me saying he was going to send the stuff ,tomorrow, next wednesday, Its going out monday, but the stuff never came.I did pay with paypal.
    Sounds like you are too late to file a claim with PayPal. If it's past 45 days, you can't file a claim with PayPal.

Was the PayPal payment funded with a credit card? If so, I think you may still be able to file a dispute with your credit card company.

If not funded by credit card, then you may be hosed.
    Nov 13, 2006, 3:13 PM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #8

thanks everyone. I think this is an excellent example of me not doing my homework.
  9. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Nov 13, 2006, 6:58 PM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #9

BSS needs to be shut down.
  10. I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    Nov 13, 2006, 7:21 PM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #10

Quote GCNgamer128 said: View Post
    BSS needs to be shut down.
    Couldn't agree with ya more.
  11. Wes is offline Wes
    Nov 13, 2006, 9:09 PM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #11

And sued
    Nov 13, 2006, 9:11 PM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #12

Have all these people had their experiences with BSS from eBay?
  13. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Nov 13, 2006, 9:27 PM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #13

Quote DonnieDarko688 said: View Post
    Have all these people had their experiences with BSS from eBay?
    I believe BSS was removed from ebay.
    Nov 13, 2006, 9:58 PM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #14

I'm sorry but you have been scamed. Lucky for you though you found this board. 99% of the people here are truly awsome people that will be happy to help you and we have many talented artists here to help you with your needs, just ask around. Also research sources throughly first before you buy anything. Most everyone here are super honest and very giving people, however on occasion some creep slips by. Agian just ask and please keep business affairs to PM only. Oh yeah, Welcome aboard
    Nov 13, 2006, 11:19 PM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #15

i'm totally down for a good old burning at the stake.

i got a real nice email back in the day when I asked why he was selling CA fett boots for 200% markup on his site and not only selling recasts, but using other peoples images to fool buyers. it had some interesting language.

you're not the first person to get screwed over by this guy.

i believe he is part of the 501st too.

i seriously don't understand how he's not in jail.

it's not like he's getting $5 here and there for some cds that never show up

$275 jet packs, full suits of armor, and rifles really start racking up.

just screwing over a couple people pays his cost of living every month, yet i haven't heard of him being punished at all while plenty complain about how they received poor products, or no product

-=QuinN!
    Last edited by webchief; Nov 14, 2006 at 7:21 AM. Reason: Post edited for suggesting violence upon a suspected scammer.
    Nov 13, 2006, 11:40 PM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #16

The BSS guy is part of the 501st? You'd think they wouldn't let folks like that within their ranks. If that is true and he does belong to the 501st, that really changes my view of their organization sadly...Not that my opinion matters or anything, but I thought they were pretty good about having quality members and keeping the manipulators, thieves, and whackadoos out...

17. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Nov 13, 2006, 11:46 PM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #17

Quote Dha_Syntir said: View Post
    The BSS guy is part of the 501st? You'd think they wouldn't let folks like that within their ranks. If that is true and he does belong to the 501st, that really changes my view of their organization sadly...Not that my opinion matters or anything, but I thought they were pretty good about having quality members and keeping the manipulators, thieves, and whackadoos out...

He is a member of the 501st, and I'll be talking to my CO about talking to the council about it.
    Nov 14, 2006, 12:35 AM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #18

I have been in direct contact with his garrisons CO and she's looking into it. Please note: he has only been to like three events in 3 years and she said she has never even met the guy. He is not worthy of the 501st status and is only a poser that exploits the name to rip-off people.
  19. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Nov 14, 2006, 1:24 AM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #19

Why not talk to the LCO? He's also in the same garrison.
    Nov 14, 2006, 2:09 AM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #20

Quote GCNgamer128 said: View Post
    Why not talk to the LCO? He's also in the same garrison.
    Please by all means if anyone wishes to do so go right ahead. Like I said, she told me she look into it so I'll give her some time.
    Nov 14, 2006, 3:54 AM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #21

Quote CombatBaby said: View Post
    i'm totally down for a good old burning at the stake.

-=QuinN!
    I really think someone should take this guy to the small claims court . and i don't mean Quinn
    Nov 14, 2006, 5:09 AM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #22

I'm just glad I didn't buy one of his gauntlet kits-and I actually almost did before I started reading more on the subject and looked into what's quality material and what's not. Poor impulse control almost got the better of me...

Nov 14, 2006, 7:09 AM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #23

Unfortunatly there's not much the 501st can do to control what people do in their free time. His internet transactions have nothing to do with a costuming group.
    Nov 14, 2006, 7:23 AM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #24

Folks, please keep this thread civil. Suggesting violence upon another individual is not acceptable for these forums and is against our COC.
  25. I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    Nov 14, 2006, 9:32 AM - Re: Help,I am a BSS victim. #25

When I first started my project, I could not find shin tools anywhere (I hadn't found BM at the time.) BSS was the only person I saw sellin' the things. I was warned about BSS from minute 1 when I bought a helmet from somebody on here. I'm glad I stayed away.