Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Subscribe
    Dec 26, 2010, 6:44 PM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #51

I don't see any reason the maker of the pack would care what happened, unless he was the one who set up the painting deal. Otherwise it's not really his problem once the pack arrived in your hands.

I've also jabbed him a few times to no avail.
    Dec 26, 2010, 9:10 PM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #52

stormtrooperguy said: View Post
    I don't see any reason the maker of the pack would care what happened, unless he was the one who set up the painting deal. Otherwise it's not really his problem once the pack arrived in your hands.

I've also jabbed him a few times to no avail.
    that's the worst thing, I never even got to see it personally or anything. It went straight to Predatormv. But I guess he's not entitled to help me out in any way, so much for the holiday spirit,lol
    Dec 27, 2010, 5:06 AM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #53

Verbal21 said: View Post
    I already filed a paypal claim and lost because it was so long ago. Same story with my bank. It just sucks how much money I lost out on this from 2 "reputable" guys and I would've hoped the Jetpack maker could've at least given me some sort of discount on another one, but nope, he wants fulls price again. Is it wrong of me to have thought he could've at least helped me out a little as well on this?
    Actually do a fund request total cost of jp (US$350 ect + the money paid for the paintwork US$300 ect = $650 US) the worse that can heppen is he ignores it, and maybe if he isnt responding he is painting that JP for you (we hope fingers crossed for you) and has got his you know what together.
  4. BGHunter is offline BGHunter
    Jan 3, 2011, 6:25 AM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #54

Id like to know did you hook up the painter or was it a "deal" like some vendors do with painters,
    coz if it was like; you can get a JP from me and my mate will paint it , then the mate bails then the duty falls on the next down the line.
    Its not like they are cheap a little discount on the second one wouldnt hurt at least drop of labour costs
    How ever if the painter was totally sourced by you , then it is fair that the maker of said JP doesnt really ow any thing
    tho it would be in good faith for them to drop a few $
    Jan 3, 2011, 2:59 PM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #55

He was offering his services in the for sale section and so was the maker of the jetpack, so I contacted each one separately and thought all 3 of us came to an agreement.

Anyway, there's nothing left I can do, so I posted about this in the 501st Facebook page. I hate to "lower" myself to have to do this, but I hate being scammed
  6. BGHunter is offline BGHunter
    Jan 3, 2011, 3:52 PM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #56

That really sucks mate, i feel for you
    And as far as "lowering" your self , it does seem that youve done that at all , any in the same sitch wouyld do that and more,
    This guy really needs to make amenz in your case,
    it really is not fair no one deservse to have things stolen from them and in all efect that is what has happend to you
    Jan 25, 2011, 2:12 PM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #57

Wow, finally got a response and supposedly, he'll be sending it out today or tomm, he said. *fingers crossed*
    Jan 25, 2011, 3:13 PM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #58

thats cool, lets hope this works out.
  9. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Jan 26, 2011, 4:07 AM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #59

I hope it all works out!
    Jan 27, 2011, 11:22 AM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #60

Best of luck!
    Jan 27, 2011, 2:23 PM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #61

aye good news indeed
    Jan 27, 2011, 3:06 PM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #62

well, I just got an apology and a tracking # from him, so I'm hoping the jetpack is everything I hoped it would be. It's a really nice surprise considering today's my bday too
    Jan 27, 2011, 3:20 PM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #63

Verbal21 said: View Post
    well, I just got an apology and a tracking # from him, so I'm hoping the jetpack is everything I hoped it would be. It's a really nice surprise considering today's my bday too

Great news! Also, Happy Birthday!
    Jan 27, 2011, 3:22 PM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #64

thanks
    Jan 28, 2011, 12:44 PM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #65

Happy Birthday. Like I've said many, many times...I wish I could have been more of a help. I have no idea why he stopped keeping in communication about these paint jobs but I'm glad to see its finally over. Like Brian, I've called and texted him many times telling him to get this done. Hopefully you'll be satisfied with the results and everyone can just move on. Keep us posted!
    Jan 28, 2011, 1:28 PM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #66

He's a really good painter, so I see no reason why it wouldn't look great.
    Jan 28, 2011, 7:17 PM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #67

Hey, I'm glad it all worked out. I was texting him as well trying to get him to send your stuff out. I'm sorry things worked out the way they did, but I knew you would eventually get your stuff back. He isn't the type of guy to steal stuff. As for the paint job, it should be great, as he painted my Clone Trooper and I've seen his other work, and it all came out great. Put up some pictures when it comes in!
    Jan 31, 2011, 3:00 PM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #68

Well, after a long road of emotions, I finally got it in. I guess the bright side is that it was worth the wait. Everything else is water under the bridge and I'm not the person to hold grudges so that's that. I'm just glad this thread not only helped me, but other people to get their stuff from him as well, and I just wanna thank everybody for all their help and support all this time in contacting him for me, even when they didn't have to. This thread and Jokerfish's show that there really are still a lot of good people out there and I'm glad to be a part of this community. Enough rambling and here's some pics

this thing really is a work of art, from both Mark's painting skills, to MOW's molding
    Jan 31, 2011, 4:48 PM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #69

woo! it's awesome seeing a happy ending to all of this!
    Jan 31, 2011, 11:22 PM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #70

Great news........I didn't think this outcome was possible several months back.

I am very happy for ya.
    Feb 1, 2011, 10:49 AM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #71

I knew Mark would eventually come through for you....he's not a thief. I just wish I could have gotten him to move faster and to actually communicate with everyone. Glad to see the happy ending for everyone.
    Feb 2, 2011, 4:20 PM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #72

webchief said: View Post
    I knew Mark would eventually come through for you....he's not a thief. I just wish I could have gotten him to move faster and to actually communicate with everyone. Glad to see the happy ending for everyone.
    double ditto, pleazed for ya, and a beaut paintjob to boot.
  23. BGHunter is offline BGHunter
    Feb 3, 2011, 1:47 AM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #73

Itd wanna be
  24. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Feb 3, 2011, 3:51 PM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #74

Glad to hear you got the jetpack.
    Feb 4, 2011, 1:40 AM - Re: Help! Anybody dealing with Predatormv? #75

thanks guys. Hard to believe that the jetpack was the third thing I bought and now, all I need are gauntlets to finally finish this thing after 18 long months.