Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    May 2011
    May 10, 2011, 3:04 PM - hello all. #1

hello all, another new member.
    Been reading stuff from this forum for a while now and thought I'd join.
    At the moment I looking to either buy a complete Boba fett costume or build my own.
    I wont be going trooping so I'm not going all out for a totally 100% perfect costume.
    cheers
    Steve
    May 10, 2011, 3:13 PM - Re: hello all. #2

Welcome here! Good luck on your build for whatever reason you do it.
  3. Member Since
    May 2011
    May 11, 2011, 1:18 AM - Re: hello all. #3

Quote RafalFett said: View Post
    Welcome here! Good luck on your build for whatever reason you do it.
    I've just always wanted a Boba Fett costume, its got to be the coolest looking costume out there.

thanks for the Hi.
    May 11, 2011, 2:13 AM - Re: hello all. #4

This is the place to be. I am building mine for trooping so I want it accurate but I have a good friend that built one, just to display on a mannequin in his home. It's not the most accurate out there but only the true Fett geeks would know lol. It looks awesome in his living room for sure.
  5. Member Since
    May 2011
    May 11, 2011, 8:04 AM - Re: hello all. #5

cheers, I was looking at one of the complete kits on ebay as I cant paint to save my life. but they dont look the best. does any other companys sell complete kits.????
    cheers
    May 11, 2011, 8:50 AM - Re: hello all. #6

I also say welcome to the site dude, you are in one of the lands where is will be hopefully easy to acheive, but I think if you can make it yourself, you will have more pride wearing it, not to say buying it all done is bad, Iam still to learn a lot, but i have to give it a go, before i buy it, its just a long process, any how good luck man.
  7. Member Since
    May 2011
    May 14, 2011, 2:11 AM - Re: hello all. #7

thanks for all the help. I've spoken to a few people and i'll soon be starting my 1st build (Gulp!)
    May 14, 2011, 9:54 AM - Re: hello all. #8

Welcome dude. I said the same thing when I started. I just wanted a fett to display. 1 1/2 years later I wear mine ever chance I get. Everything I bought of eBay has been set aside. Except my man of war stuff. It's going to cost. I'm $3500+ so be ready.
  9. Member Since
    May 2011
    May 15, 2011, 8:08 AM - Re: hello all. #9

thanks. just bought a custom built helmet :-) now for painting.