He did bring a ring home!!!!!!!!!!!!(Stormtrooper Smash)

From
    Lowell, MA

He did bring a ring home!!!!!!!!!!!!(Stormtrooper Smash)

From
    Chicagoland

Re: He did bring a ring home!!!!!!!!!!!!(Stormtrooper Smash)

Col.Chopper said: View Post
    I knew this dumb video was a fake

From
    Carrollton, TX

Lol, I thought it was funny, stupid, but funny.

From
    Pittsburgh

Hahaha, I feel like such a fool... I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOO! I LOVE BIKER SCOUTS!" hahaha

El1te

From
    Hartselle,Alabama

Once again another prime reason why it is diffcult to believe anything posted online.
    Very funny so they were able to dupe thousands of ppl into beliveing that something he cared about was being destoryed simple because a girlfriend thought he was doing something wrong.
    Well it turnd out that the whole thing was taped as a joke because he had to destoryed that trooper to get a replacment figure from Sideshow(if I understood that part right).
    All those ppl,inculding me, thought what a horrible miscariage of judgemental justice.I for one felt awful for the guy thinking "what if that was me".Not because it was a Star wars figure but that it was something of meaning in his life.I think the line used was "prized pocession".
    I for one dont look at playing a joke on folks compasion and feelings as funny.
    Sure some of you who are reading this might be thinking "get a grip..it was a joke!!!".Well maybe it is because I am older than those who made that footage as a joke played but I view the trust and compassion of others very serious.
    Oh well thats all I got for this "old man" rant....

Man, that was a cruel joke. They almost gave some of us around here a heart-attack when they posted the original video.

Sick individuals!!!

G-Fett

From
    Central Upstate NY

I thought it was fake from the beginning. The biker scout is cool, don't get me wrong, but could it really be the prized possesion of that awesome collection? Also, if the girlfriend was really that jealous, wouldn't she have destroyed more, or destroyed slave Leia instead?

mrgr8ness said: View Post
    I thought it was fake from the beginning. The biker scout is cool, don't get me wrong, but could it really be the prized possesion of that awesome collection? Also, if the girlfriend was really that jealous, wouldn't she have destroyed more, or destroyed slave Leia instead?
    So true, I thought it was peculiar that she didn't just smash all of the collection. Should have been a hint.

G-Fett

From
    Jackson, Ohio

LOPERO said: View Post
    Once again another prime reason why it is diffcult to believe anything posted online.
    Very funny so they were able to dupe thousands of ppl into beliveing that something he cared about was being destoryed simple because a girlfriend thought he was doing something wrong.
    Well it turnd out that the whole thing was taped as a joke because he had to destoryed that trooper to get a replacment figure from Sideshow(if I understood that part right).
    All those ppl,inculding me, thought what a horrible miscariage of judgemental justice.I for one felt awful for the guy thinking "what if that was me".Not because it was a Star wars figure but that it was something of meaning in his life.I think the line used was "prized pocession".
    I for one dont look at playing a joke on folks compasion and feelings as funny.
    Sure some of you who are reading this might be thinking "get a grip..it was a joke!!!".Well maybe it is because I am older than those who made that footage as a joke played but I view the trust and compassion of others very serious.
    Oh well thats all I got for this "old man" rant....
    Maybe I'm old too but... Well said.

From
    Iowa

Wow...I figured it was a fake..but at the same time I was outraged!! This honestly wasn't even close to a "funny" joke...I will give them props for fooling a couple thousand people, but come on...get a life!