Subscribe
    Jun 23, 2008, 10:48 AM - Has anyone else seen this? #1

I was browsing threw some old school videos and came across this. Its shows some ROTJ clips with Boba Fett on the forest moon of endor. To bad this never made it to the final cut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVDfk...eature=related
    Last edited by whistle8mp; Jun 23, 2008 at 9:02 PM.
    Jun 24, 2008, 3:19 AM - Re: Has anyone else seen this? #2

Quote whistle8mp said: View Post
    I was browsing threw some old school videos and came across this. Its shows some ROTJ clips with Boba Fett on the forest moon of endor. To bad this never made it to the final cut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVDfk...eature=related
    Seen it, and yeah, kinda old... but I believe Wicket and Fett are onboard the DeathStar II? Not endor?

I think Fett was actually under-used in the O.T.'s, and yeah, I know, he wasn't supposed to be the main focus... but those first shots where you just see his pouches, and then his gauntlets... it's like, you know it's him... you get that butterfly in your stomach, and you know Wicket will probably be in a world of hurt soon enough...

In any case, yeah, great clip :3 Thanks for bringing it back up in mind.
  3. Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Jun 24, 2008, 10:48 AM - Re: Has anyone else seen this? #3

actually it was this video was never to be in the actual movie. It was a little known and extremely hard to find (even more so than the Holiday Special) movie called Return of the Ewok. The movie was made on off days while filming Jedi, by some of the crew and starring Warrick Davis, whom has the only known copy, apart from Lucas if he even has it. Davis only shows it to friends, he did however did show alot of it, but not all of it at Celebration 1 I believe. If you look for it it shows Warrick in the Wicket suit walking around looking for the Ewok set, and along the was he runs into Mark Hamill in his jedi garb, Harrison in his Han clothes, and Carrie in the slave get up in their dressing rooms and many others including Boba Fett chasing him, Darth Vader chasing him out of the throne room. It really is a documentary about Warrick Davis and his experience. It is a really nice film from the parts that i saw. Also it was Death Star 2, Wicket was watching the Emporer arrive or something.
    Jun 24, 2008, 11:05 AM - Re: Has anyone else seen this? #4

Hmmm... vid won't load for me. Maybe I'll have to try again later. I've never heard of this stuff before. Should be interesting.
    Jun 24, 2008, 11:15 AM - Re: Has anyone else seen this? #5

link doesn't seem to work
    Jun 24, 2008, 11:31 AM - Re: Has anyone else seen this? #6

Link worked for me.
  7. I helped at SDCC '08 Gonzo Fett's Avatar
    Jun 24, 2008, 12:35 PM - Re: Has anyone else seen this? #7

If you type 'Return of the Ewok' in You tube you get this.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
  8. Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Jun 26, 2008, 3:13 PM - Re: Has anyone else seen this? #8

hey thanks for the great link! loads of other clips i hadn't seen there too, cheers!
  9. Jun 26, 2008, 5:29 PM - Re: Has anyone else seen this? #9

I thought I remembered hearing about this a while ago.

http://www.starwars.com/community/fa...s19991022.html
    Jun 26, 2008, 6:26 PM - Re: Has anyone else seen this? #10

Quote giric thren said: View Post
    actually it was this video was never to be in the actual movie. It was a little known and extremely hard to find (even more so than the Holiday Special) movie called Return of the Ewok. The movie was made on off days while filming Jedi, by some of the crew and starring Warrick Davis, whom has the only known copy, apart from Lucas if he even has it. Davis only shows it to friends, he did however did show alot of it, but not all of it at Celebration 1 I believe. If you look for it it shows Warrick in the Wicket suit walking around looking for the Ewok set, and along the was he runs into Mark Hamill in his jedi garb, Harrison in his Han clothes, and Carrie in the slave get up in their dressing rooms and many others including Boba Fett chasing him, Darth Vader chasing him out of the throne room. It really is a documentary about Warrick Davis and his experience. It is a really nice film from the parts that i saw. Also it was Death Star 2, Wicket was watching the Emporer arrive or something.
    You are correct, I was lucky enough to see Warrick's copy when he showed it too us at a KOTE troop last year, quite entertaining and fun to watch.
    Jun 26, 2008, 7:35 PM - Re: Has anyone else seen this? #11

I wish they would put the bloopers in the box set.
    Jun 26, 2008, 8:24 PM - Re: Has anyone else seen this? #12

i could watch bloopers all day...while crusin thought those youtube ones i came accrose this guy who was filming spielberg with his home video camera...spielberg waves and takes the camera anf films this guy talking with his significant other on the phone...classic