Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
    Dec 19, 2008, 12:43 AM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #26

It's my first christmas with TDH! Feliz Navidad! Merry Christmas to all!
    Dec 19, 2008, 2:50 AM - Re: Merry Christmas !!! #27

Bump for the weekend
    Dec 19, 2008, 3:42 AM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #28

Dear "TDH"

Please accept with no obligation, implied or expressed, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with due respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all ...... and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted Gregorian calendar year 2009, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our Western civilisation great, (not to imply that the Western civilisation is necessarily greater than any other civilisation or is the only "civilisation"), and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.

(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher).

Best wishes,

"Boba Swede"
    Dec 19, 2008, 4:37 AM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #29

best wishes to everyone, and enjoy the holidays!!
    Dec 19, 2008, 4:49 AM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #30

Thats one hell of a mouth full boba swede

Happy holidays people, have an even better new year.
    Dec 19, 2008, 4:55 AM - Re: Merry Christmas !!! #31

Merry Christmas everybody, have a good one
    Dec 19, 2008, 5:10 PM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #32

Quote Boba Swede said: View Post
    Dear "TDH"

Please accept with no obligation, implied or expressed, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with due respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all ...... and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted Gregorian calendar year 2009, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our Western civilisation great, (not to imply that the Western civilisation is necessarily greater than any other civilisation or is the only "civilisation"), and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.

(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher).

Best wishes,

"Boba Swede"

That is great!

Peace on earth, good will towards men.
    Dec 19, 2008, 5:17 PM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #33

that had me rolling out of my chair!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

and just remember to have a very safe holiday because- YOUR NO GOOD TO US DEAD!
  9. I helped at SDCC '08 987654321a's Avatar
    Dec 19, 2008, 6:26 PM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #34

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!
    Dec 20, 2008, 5:02 AM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #35

Quote Mirax H said: View Post
    That is great!

Peace on earth, good will towards men.
    Just doing my best be politically correct..
    Dec 20, 2008, 5:34 AM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #36

MERRY CHRISTMAS form the bottom end of the globe.
    Hope everyone has an enjoyable end of year and are able to spend it with the people that they love and/or admire.
  12. Dec 20, 2008, 6:23 AM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #37

Happy Christmas to all!! All the best for the New Year!!
  13. Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Dec 21, 2008, 12:11 PM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #38

Actually Im glad this thread came up...

I wanted to say a HUGE Thank You to all TDH members. I joined earlier this year and I have come to love this place, its members and the spirit to sharing and helping each other here... this truly is a wonderful, friendly and fun place to be.

So thank you all very, very much for allowing me to be a member of this community - I love you all for it!

Best wishes for the holidays however you decide to celebrate - Happy Christmas and thank you so much!

Dave
    Dec 21, 2008, 2:18 PM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #39

Dear "TDH"

Best wishes,

"Boba Swede"
    THAT'S GREAT!!!
    Dec 22, 2008, 2:05 PM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #40

Dec 22, 2008, 6:51 PM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #41

Loving that pic, Bob. Merry Christmas everyone!
    Dec 22, 2008, 7:24 PM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #42

Everyone take it easy and remember to relax over the holiday! It's been a rough year for some and I hope the the new year offers an amazing outlook!! You guys are all the best and look forward to meeting you all at some point in time.
    Cheers and God bless!!
    Dec 22, 2008, 9:11 PM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #43

Happy Holidays!!!!
    Darren
    Dec 23, 2008, 11:26 AM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #44

Dec 23, 2008, 12:26 PM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #45

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all!
    Dec 23, 2008, 12:50 PM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #46

Dear "TDH"

Best wishes,

"Boba Swede"
    Hilarious! Sad but true.
    This is why America will fail. Not from an outward enemy but from the cancer of political correctness! I love my country and it's a shame that wishing someone Merry Christmas might get you slapped with an injunction.
    Dec 23, 2008, 12:54 PM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #47

AMEN Brother!
  23. I helped at SDCC '08 NovallTalon's Avatar
    Dec 23, 2008, 3:06 PM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #48

Happy Holidays TDH, from myself and all the Mando Mercs around the world. May everyone have a safe and happy holiday!!
    Dec 23, 2008, 10:42 PM - Re: Happy Holidays TDH! #49

Everybody have a very holly jolly and non-politically correct CHRISTmas.