Han shot first

From
    North Texas

Han shot first

We all know that Han shot poor Greedo in cold blood. But after seeing this list the evidence is clear that Boba Fett was right in trying to apprehend this lawless gunslinger who was menacing the galaxy.

[FONT=Times New Roman]Top 10 Other Things that Han Shot that Didn't Shoot at Him First[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]10. A poor, defenseless Minoc This flappy critter couldn't even operate a gun, much less shoot at Han.
    [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]9. The Space Slug Just moments after the cold-blooded Minoc shooting, we see Han shoot the insides of a space creature kind enough to have an atmosphere and gravity in its stomach.
    [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]8. A stormtrooper He was just chasing and ordering a tresspasser to stop.
    [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]7. The garbage compactor door Even Leia thought this was excessive.
    [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]6. The intercom at the Detention Block Think of all the calls home Imperial troops had made from that comm unit. "Hi Mom. We blew up Alderaan today. Give love to Pop."
    [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]5. An officer on the Death Star Hey, that could have been a Bothan spy. They're masters of disguise, you know.
    [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]4. Imperial probe droid Before he left the base, Han listened to the garble it was transmitting and said, "It isn't friendly whatever it is." If you don't know what it is, how can you tell it is bad? There might have been space kittens in there.
    [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]3. Vader's wingman The guy was given a direct order not to fire. He was just around for moral support.
    [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]2. The Sarlacc tentacle It was only trying to eat Lando-- heck, didn't Chewie want to do that at the end of Empire?
    [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]1. His poor, dying Tauntaun Perhaps in the special edition, Lucas should have animated the tauntaun going nuts and in the throes of death, clawing out one of Han's eyes or grabbing his blaster and squeezing off a few shots-- making it justifiable to spill its smelly macaroni guts in the snow. [/FONT]

From
    Washington State

Re: Han shot first

Lol I just happen to be wearing my "Han Shot First" shirt right now too.

From
    outerbanks of North Carolina

that could be the funniest thing i've ever read on this site!

From
    Brisbane Australia

that is awsome and you have too much free time. p.s i am pretty sure greedo shot first he just missed. (ducks for cover)

From
    madison,ms.

Too funny.

Wow...I think we should rename Han to Shooty McGee. that was a Great post!

Remember Abott and Costello's who was on First line? LOL!

From
    Recently relocated to the Hoth-like Minnesota

Nice list Mullreel. Too funny.

First? I thought only Han shot...

From
    United States

rackey01 said: View Post
    First? I thought only Han shot...
    That was the original, unedited shot prior to the re-release of the films in the 90's. Lucas shoulda left well enough alone.

From
    Murrieta Ca.

LMAO!!! Dont forget Leia..LOL TMI : )..Sorry guys, BAD joke (not to mention innapropriate) but somebody had to do it : /

From
    Riverside

That scene drives me bonkers. In the Special Edition when Greedo shoots it doesn't even go straight. I has a odd angle like the barrel was tweaked.