Give thanks to the Fettpride GMH.

  1. #1

    Give thanks to the Fettpride GMH.

    I thought I would be bold and start this new thread, I hope it will work but Im not that good at writing threads. I thought it would be good if people would write a short message to the Fettpride thanking him for all his hard work. I think this is a very special time for all those who own a GMH and think it important that Chris knows how much we all appreciate his dedication and back breaking hard work. I have never seen anyone work this hard. It would be a great shame should chris think his time was wasted.

    Thankyou Chris, and Art. May the force be with you.

  2. #2
    dynamic1's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2010
    From
    Murrieta Ca.
    Posts
    1,198

    Re: Give thanks to the Fettpride GMH.

    Great start baronsfield!...Its no secret that Chris's work/ talent are second to none. Much appreciated brother!

  3. #3

    Re: Give thanks to the Fettpride GMH.

    baronsfield said: View Post
    It would be a great shame should chris think his time was wasted.
    bwahahahaha. His bank account would be better evidence of that than thread patting him on the back.
    sure, the fiberglass buckets are awesome.
    The resin? meh, not so much.
    so, that being said. Here's thanks for selling something and finally delivering it to most of the members on this forum 2 years later.

  4. #4
    22ssplt's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    From
    Deliverence, Indiana
    Posts
    1,502

    Re: Give thanks to the Fettpride GMH.

    LOL! LOL!


    slave1pilot said: View Post
    bwahahahaha. His bank account would be better evidence of that than thread patting him on the back.
    sure, the fiberglass buckets are awesome.
    The resin? meh, not so much.
    so, that being said. Here's thanks for selling something and finally delivering it to most of the members on this forum 2 years later.

  5. #5

    Re: Give thanks to the Fettpride GMH.

    I need to apologize to Fettpride for my follow-up comment made by S1P.

    I honestly thought this was in good fun but I was mistaken and I'm very sorry to have been part of this.

    I have nothing but sincere respect and admiration for Chris.

    My sincerest apologies

    Christian
    Last edited by Man of War Studios; Oct 14, 2012 at 4:47 PM.

  6. #6
    danakin245's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    From
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    118

    Re: Give thanks to the Fettpride GMH.

    I've been on the forums for a couple years, I am a simple guy trying to make my way in the universe. I have never made a prominent name for myself like Fettpride or Darth Voorhees or SEEKER, CRUZER, MOW or any of you guys who take time out of your busy agendas to provide us with screen accurate parts to a character we all love and wish we were. Yes Fettpride has quite of a turnaround time but these are hand crafted pieces with an EXTREMELY high demand. As much as we would like the items he provides instantaneously it can't happen. This isn't his career but a hobby. As much as I wish I could own his products I wish I could atleast shake his hand.

  7. #7

    Give thanks to the Fettpride GMH.

    danakin245 said: View Post
    I've been on the forums for a couple years, I am a simple guy trying to make my way in the universe. I have never made a prominent name for myself like Fettpride or Darth Voorhees or SEEKER, CRUZER, MOW or any of you guys who take time out of your busy agendas to provide us with screen accurate parts to a character we all love and wish we were. Yes Fettpride has quite of a turnaround time but these are hand crafted pieces with an EXTREMELY high demand. As much as we would like the items he provides instantaneously it can't happen. This isn't his career but a hobby. As much as I wish I could own his products I wish I could atleast shake his hand.
    +10,000

  8. #8
    stevenlramga's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2010
    From
    Jacksonville, NC
    Posts
    153

    Re: Give thanks to the Fettpride GMH.

    Like many others here, I have no skill with fiberglass, resin, metal, plasteel, duraplate, paint, stencils, or other items necessary to build the perfect Fett. So I sincerely extend my kindest thanks to Chris, Art, Gavin, and all of the other fine hobbyists who have made the dream of having a screen-accurate Fett a reality for so many of us. If I ever make my way up to Klamath Falls, the first round is on me Chris!

Similar Threads

  1. I give up
    By jokerfish in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: Feb 1, 2011, 4:29 AM
  2. Give away Riddle????
    By whistle8mp in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Dec 6, 2008, 9:00 AM
  3. I give up!
    By Durge in forum Jango Fett Costume
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Nov 24, 2005, 10:49 PM
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •