Ok, where do i start...
1)We have the top three most venomous spiders in the world.
2) somewhere around the top three out of 5 most venomous snakes in th eworld.
3) 4 species (roundabouts) of man eating shark.
4) Portuguese man of war, otherwise known as the box jellyfish.
8) Blue ringed octopus.
9) Pauline Hanson (Look it up)
10) Giant Squid (we share/ have custody of with new zealand)
12) Wombats. While not aggressive, if they decide to headbut your knees you will lose them or if you run one over kiss the bottom of your car goodbye.
13) Kangaroos that Kamakazie in front of high speed cars.
14) Magpies that are mostly dangerous to the young and the elderly. Can be mistaken for a German Stouker diverbomber when attacking.
15) Bogans, otherwise known as "westies" or "yobbos" Often seen hanging around in shopping centers with butt hanging out of pants (visual assault) chain smoking (cancer causing) noise polluters. See also CUBBIES, aka Cashed Up Bogans. Much like their cousins except more money to waste on useless stuff.
To sum up: Everything here hates us, wants to maim, kill, eat, poison, steal our babies or otherwise harm us. God's lucky country indeed, but i wouldn't live anywhere else.