Subscribe
    Feb 26, 2009, 6:07 PM - Finished Hyperfirm E-11 #1

I've had this blaster sitting in my room for about a year and a half, never bothered to paint it for some reason. Anyways, I went ahead and painted it up and I think it came out really nice

I used the MR E-11 as a reference, cause I really like the look of the silver portions on the lower reciever/trigger area. Added a small print out of the scope reticule as well. Only other things I could do, is add the D-ring and get a piece of clear plastic to put over the scope sight.

-TC
    Feb 26, 2009, 6:57 PM - Re: Finished Hyperfirm E-11 #2

Looks great, man! I've always been apprehensive to throw paint on my hyperfirm ! What did you use; rattles or airbrush? And nice touch with the scope reticule .
    Feb 26, 2009, 7:01 PM - Re: Finished Hyperfirm E-11 #3

Quote Firespray Pilot said: View Post
    Looks great, man! I've always been apprehensive to throw paint on my hyperfirm ! What did you use; rattles or airbrush? And nice touch with the scope reticule .
    Thanks! All I used was krylon, hit it with the silver (the krylon with the chrome cap, that says "shiny silver" or something like that) and then I hit it with the krylon fusion Black Satin. These paints dry really fast, was able to finish painting it in about 2-3 hours.

For the silver parts on the bottom around the trigger, I masked off what I could, and then touched up the smaller areas with a paint brush and chrome model paint.