After spending over two years putting my ROTJ SE together, with lots of breaks, losing and regaining interest, and a move from China to Sweden last year, leaving all my Boba stuff in boxes for some months, I finally got my act together and decided to finish this project.
I got myself a cheap mannequin, modified it a couple of nights ago, and put on all the pieces to see what it looked like. My wife freaked out seeing Fett in the living room the next morning (my son loved it though!) and I am not sure how long he will last. He is not perfect, and likely has some inaccuracies but does the job of looking mean and intimidating!
My biggest thanks to DAZ for being a great guy with serious skills, providing many (most!) of my parts and his painting skills. Thanks also to 99centTaco, Batninja, Crazy4BobaFett, FettDad, Julie, Madmartigan, MoW, Omega Man, psberetta/serenity, RussRep, Sidewinder, Skygunbro, slave1pilot and TK409, who all offered parts or material in one way or another.
This site is a really cool place to be and has a lot of really talented people. Some of you have truly amazing costumes that I could only dream of owning! You've all been an inspiration and I've followed numerous threads these couple years, (but perhaps not as active in the discussions myself as I should've been).
Time to put away the tools, sewing machine, paints, fabrics and leftover material, at least until the family gets used to Fett and allows me to start my next project... Right, I still haven't painted the shin tools& and then there are upgrades.
Here are some snaps. Sorry about the poor quality. It was late at night and I was using a compact camera.