Finally, get your Rocket Firing Boba Fett Figure

I sent off for 2 all ready. I hope they get here faster than the Eopi and Qui Gonn Ginn I sent off in January and got them in August.

It's crazy that the chest armor looks pretty accurate. Better then the ones in the new figures today.

Man, I remember waiting for this figure to come in the mail as a kid...waited all summer and when it finally got here.....the rocket didn't fire! What a jip!

Theres a few pages in the star wars year by year about the rocket firing being taken out back in the day because it was diemed unsafe

Hey if your getting any of these for your collection the sliver foil variants are considered rare or rarer. The only difference is the packaging... the border is silver foil as opposed muted silver (as well as in the name tag). The silver foil variants just became available within the last week or so.

WOW...yeh I think i might have to send off for another on ebay theyre like $50

That actually doesn't seem bad... at $7 / figure x 5, that's $35. Then $7 for shipping takes it up to $42 to get the "free" figure (if you aren't already buying the figures)

That being said, I may go out to Target tonight and get 5 qualifying figures! ;)

Nice excuse to buy some figures...but you have to open em is the part thats bad I like em in the boxes, but Im gonna go look and see if I can find 2 more to open maybe a clonetrooper or something I have 8 proofs right now ready to send off

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back