Fett/SW books

From
    Essex, England

Fett/SW books

Hey, hope everyone had a great Christmas

So I got a Kindle and figured this is the best place to ask - any recommendations for SW books? E.g. the one where Boba escapes the sarlacc pitt...

Gonna do me some reading :-)

From
    Pennsylvania

Re: Fett/SW books

I highly recommend the darth bane trilogy. It's from the old republic timeline, but they are a great series. I also recommend darth plageious, it takes place right before the phantom menace and makes that movie make much more sense.

The bounty hunter wars, K.W. Jeter. There are 3 books. The Mandalorian armor; Slave ship; & Hard merchandise. This is the series where Boba escapes the sarlacc and is saved by Dengar. Alot of the OT hunters are in it..it takes place immediately after ROTJ. I happen to like this series alot, and was reading it when i was originally building my Fett, and it made me like the character even more. Excellent read IMO.

From
    Inland Empire, CA

Darth Voorhees said: View Post
    The bounty hunter wars, K.W. Jeter. There are 3 books. The Mandalorian armor; Slave ship; & Hard merchandise. This is the series where Boba escapes the sarlacc and is saved by Dengar. Alot of the OT hunters are in it..it takes place immediately after ROTJ. I happen to like this series alot, and was reading it when i was originally building my Fett, and it made me like the character even more. Excellent read IMO.
    Are you sure about that, Lou?

Unless they told the story twice, Boba Fett is rescued by Dengar and Manaroo in Tales of the Bounty Hunters, which, along with Tales from Jabba's Palace, Dana, are two of the absolute BEST books you'll ever read from the Star Wars universe. Boba Fett is super awesome in both (but honestly, everybody is awesome in them)!

From
    Essex, England

Darth Voorhees said: View Post
    These are the ones I had heard of, am going to look up the others mentioned too :-) plenty of gift vouchers to keep me occupied a while

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk