Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Fett Fake on cosplay.com with TDH Members' Pics

Re: Fett Fake on cosplay.com with TDH Members' Pics

"Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    I want to be every users best friend on this sight, and is why Im being so open and chatty."

yeah...he sure made a bunch of pals here

99centtaco...if he actually wrote that, then i'm going to laugh myself into a coma over here. if he thinks that dismisses any of our accusations, then he's wrong. i love how he's trying to get defensive and act insulted that we dare "spam" him. thank you for telling your "frenz." now i don't have to live in fear of his threat for the rest of my life.

thank god he's banned. good riddance.

(and how does PH stand for photoshop?)

From
    Orlando, Florida

TK-2177 said: View Post
    ... foto. so b4 u go spaming and chiming in on My skill as a photographer AND cosplayer, think b4 u speak or blog. Tell Your Frenz. And leave me alone, or else."
    Remember folks, Think, before you Speak! ... or blog.

By the way good to hear xero.

From
    Near Cleveland, Ohio, USA

PHotoshop?

From
    Anchorage, AK

I think this should be this guys theme song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=notL4pcNjdc

From
    Dark Side of the Moon

I LOL'd

I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Reply with this:

www.hookedonphonics.com

From
    Parker, Colorado

personally I add a GI to my images for GIMP

From
    San Diego. CA/ Hertfordshire, England

does anyone actually know this guy??? I'd like to know who he is and where he is located.

From
    Anchorage, AK

Bountyone said: View Post
    does anyone actually know this guy??? I'd like to know who he is and where he is located.
    Right is his profile...

"Im 17, live in Missoula, MT, U.S.A., I go 2 sentinel High school - Junior - have a best friend named Jarred, My real name is Maximillian Franicevich"

I helped at SDCC '08 The Clayster's Avatar
    From
    Laughlin, NV

I wish I was registered on Cosplay.com so I could own him...I live a boring life...

From
    East Coast, Singapore

Oh, that was a good one...LOL!

From
    Chicagoland

Who freakn cares the dude is obviously a total loser, why waste your time and energy over such a silly thing.

I know it's a low blow, but....

CMAnavy said: View Post
    Maximillian Franicevich

I was thinking the same thing, I assure you maximillion probably isnt his real name. Its more than likely Billy, but he want a cool cosplayer name

From

Well, Maximillion is the full name of Max if I am not mistaken.

nyoron said: View Post
    http://www.cosplay.com/member/93425/

the clown made another account.
    ahahahahaha finally the truth!!!, THAT is his $200.00 FETT costume right there.

From
    Twentynine Palms, CA

LOL. It looks like he made it out of printer paper. So what, he had this LAME costume that he either made or bought, but he wanted it to be awesome, so he stole TDH pictures and tried to pass them off as his? What a deluded reality he lives in. I wonder if he's the kind of guy that lies so much, even to himself, that he believes his own lies.

From
    Cary, NC

Satxer said: View Post
    Well, Maximillion is the full name of Max if I am not mistaken.
    Yeah, that and it's also short for Maxwell too. But regardless of his name, he's still a phony. A big fat PHONY!

From
    The miserable mill

pennywise said: View Post
    Who freakn cares the dude is obviously a total loser, why waste your time and energy over such a silly thing.
    yep

I don't get why some people on this board freak on some of this stuff.

I've had funny stormtrooper pictures (of me in costume) and seen them being distributed over the internet (and claims that "yeah this is me")

and yeah it's like... dude you wish. but they know they're a liar so what's the deal. Yeah we work hard to make costumes and it's dumb someone will repost our pictures claiming it to be their own, but it really really doesn't matter.

Because you have your suit, and when you wear it in person people know YOU'RE the real deal.

:thumbup to the

-CB

From
    Cary, NC

CombatBaby said: View Post
    yep

I've had funny stormtrooper pictures (of me in costume) and seen them being distributed over the internet (and claims that "yeah this is me")

and yeah it's like... dude you wish. but they know they're a liar so what's the deal. Yeah we work hard to make costumes and it's dumb someone will repost our pictures claiming it to be their own, but it really really doesn't matter.

Because you have your suit, and when you wear it in person people know YOU'RE the real deal.

-CB

To me, it's equivalent to cheating and using hacks while playing a game online. So there is a noob, who sucks at whatever game he's playing and he knows that he is bad at it. He cheats, downloads hacks, exploits glitches, etc. just to win and play better. He wins more, and makes him feel better about himself, but deep down he KNOWS that he really, really lacks enough skill to do good on his own without cheating. Yet, when he is called out on it, he takes offense and lies about it because he wants people to think he is good, when in fact he is not.

I play on XBox Live often and encounter that stuff allllllll the time, and it just ruins the experience and frustrates me. That's how I look at it, anyway.

From
    Central Michigan University, MI

CombatBaby said: View Post
    yep

-CB
    I get what you're saying, when people KNOW that the work isn't that individuals; that you can laugh it off knowing other people know that the individual is a clown. What got me cheesed, was that people WERE believing it was him. People were commenting, "hey great fett!!" and such, truly impressed with "his" work. Granted, I don't have my own Fett or mandalor yet (college kid, I'm broke) but I am researching everything I need to do to make one in the summer. I also respect everyone here in the community and what they have all done; seeing someone take claim for the hard work involved in making a suit, or in making accurate props (I know some ammo belts were claimed on his pics), really pissed me off.

Also, to the people stating that the other costume is really his $200 one... He is supposedly the Solid Snake in those pics, not the Fett... the Fett is supposedly someone who goes to his school.

But he's banned from Cosplay.Com now... so everything's done with. Heck, if you want to get down to the skinny of it, and look at it from another angle, this has nothing to do with TDH... it has everything to do with Cosplay.Com. They are supposed to be a respectable, American-based website for displaying individual's costumes and hard work. People like our little Fake Fett do things like this which are against the ToS at the site, and take the sting out of REAL costume makers, and also shave away some of the site's credibility.

Guess no matter which way it's sliced, I believe the community, including myself, reacted appropriately, and this kid's had his lesson handed to him. Hopefully he learns from it. Again, I would be surprised, though somewhat entertained, if the kid showed up here, wanting to apologize and truly learn what it takes to make a suit.
    Last edited by xero; Apr 17, 2008 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Didn't know three letters meant taking the lord's name in vain, fix'd...

From

It is quite possible he has seen this thread. IF he has, there is no telling his reaction. If he aims to join up here...it may be a little iffy for him to be welcome here with what he has done, trying to take into as his own work.

From
    Norwich UK

I know we all had to start somewhere, but if I had his $200 costume then i too would nick other peoples pics

Only kidding