Subscribe
  1. Jul 6, 2013, 2:48 PM - Facebook prop page #1

Hey guys,
    Don't know if this is frowned upon but any chance you guys can give a budding model maker a little help by liking my Facebook page.

I'm doing a special effects course, and being in the 1st year it would be great to go into the second year, which requires work placement, to have a decent following to back me up for job interviews and what not. I plan on posting all of the work I do on the course on this page, so it would mean a lot if any of you have the time to like it and follow. I got some pretty cool stuff in that I'm working on at the moment, and even more after that. Here's a little taster of what's on there;

It would mean a lot if you could like it and share it round,

https://www.facebook.com/LewisWhiteFX?ref=hl

Many thanks,

Lewis
    Jul 6, 2013, 4:14 PM - Re: Facebook prop page #2

Wow welsh, great work. I don't do Facebook so I can't help you there, but if I did I would. PS, I want that cody lid.
  3. Jul 6, 2013, 5:01 PM - Re: Facebook prop page #3

Cheers mate. Yeah the Cody lid is a beaut, but gettying the visor to fit took some work. Although tomorrow I'm sanding down the orange for the second time. Hopefully I can finally nail the color 3rd time round.
    Jul 6, 2013, 5:30 PM - Re: Facebook prop page #4

**** dude , your work is incredible to say the least (and you can draw???). Consider it 'liked'!
    Jul 6, 2013, 5:35 PM - Re: Facebook prop page #5

Already liked, I'm looking forward to how well your 3po is going to turn out. Your youtube instructional videos on the fett helmet are great for anyone wanting to learn how to paint their own fett helmet and other projects. Helped me out a bit. Are you going to put more videos up by chance?
    Jul 6, 2013, 5:41 PM - Re: Facebook prop page #6

Liked it as well as following your youtube page
    Jul 6, 2013, 6:14 PM - Re: Facebook prop page #7

Excellent work,now a follower... :-)
    Jul 6, 2013, 6:38 PM - Re: Facebook prop page #8

Done. Nice work.
    Jul 6, 2013, 7:13 PM - Re: Facebook prop page #9

If that Cody ever becomes available, consider it sold. I must have it. And if you ever do a phase 2 Rex, same for that as well.
  10. Jul 6, 2013, 7:52 PM - Re: Facebook prop page #10

Thanks guys, really means a lot. The idea is to get my work out there, next year our class get to work on films, and i mean big films. Yet theres limited spaces so its all portfolio driven, the more/better work you do the better chance of getting in. so the more i get out there, the more commissions and interest i gather which greatly helps my portfolio. so thanks guy, it really does mean a lot.

Yes I've got more videos coming up, I've got the last Cody project video as well as a boushh video to put up as well.

As for the Cody I never made it, got it in a trade. It's made by a fella named evo3 over on clonetroopers.net, whether he still makes them I don't know as its years old. I just prepped and painted it. As for the phase 2 rex, give me a month or so, can't have Cody without the other

Again thanks guys,

Welsh
    Jul 6, 2013, 8:09 PM - Re: Facebook prop page #11

Then I will take them both, if you would sell them. I've been wanting a phase 2 cody and Rex since they were on the clone wars.
    Jul 6, 2013, 8:39 PM - Re: Facebook prop page #12

Awesome work! I really love that threepio. When I get on a computer I'll like your page!

In regards to the Cody lid, EVO3 is still pumping out incredible clone kits. Andy offers everything from Phase 2 movie kits to S3 ARC kits to Ep3 Clone pilot kits. Everything he puts out is beautiful.
    Jul 6, 2013, 10:14 PM - Facebook prop page #13

Liked!
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app
  14. Jul 9, 2013, 9:03 PM - Re: Facebook prop page #14

Liked as well.....great work!
    Jul 10, 2013, 5:01 PM - Re: Facebook prop page #15

Liked...Awesome work!
  16. Jul 31, 2013, 1:32 PM - Re: Facebook prop page #16

Just thought I would give this a little bump. Just put a quick video up of some chroming on the 3PO helmet, might interest some of you.

Thanks

Welsh
    Jul 31, 2013, 4:18 PM - Re: Facebook prop page #17

Awesome!
    Jul 31, 2013, 7:31 PM - Re: Facebook prop page #18

Great work! Will do.
  19. Jul 15, 2014, 5:34 PM - Re: Facebook prop page #19

Hey Guys thought i would bump this up. Ive been doing a lot of work over on my facebook page that I think some of you would be interested. Mainly star wars stuff but I delve into other genres. Ive just finished up two clone helmets if you guys would like to have a look and maybe give a like. Trying to get my work out there; heres a taster of the clone helmets.

It would mean a lot if you could go over and give the page a like.
    Thanks,
    Lewis

Jul 15, 2014, 7:33 PM - Re: Facebook prop page #20

If I had a Facebook account I would like it. Those new clone lids are sweet, but I have to say that the Cody is my favorite. Hopefully you will be able to do another soon and be able to keep it. I would like one just to display, but I need more parts for my fett so that isn't going to happen any time soon.
    Again, great work.