Subscribe
    Dec 10, 2012, 1:56 AM - Ewan McGregor on Episodes 7,8 and 9 #1

Here's a link to Ewan discussing the new Star wars trilogy, where he talks about maybe playing Obi Wan Kenobi again... Just thought you all might be interested in this! Enjoy my friends!
    Web extra: Ewan McGregor on the new "Star Wars" films - CBS News Video
    Dec 10, 2012, 12:51 PM - Re: Ewan McGregor on Episodes 7,8 and 9 #2

Dec 10, 2012, 4:41 PM - Re: Ewan McGregor on Episodes 7,8 and 9 #3

I don't think they have much plans on this yet but not matter where they go , what book they follow , or how far in the future it is. The first seen of the movie should be a crusty burn hand hit the sand pulling up out of the scarlac pit. IMO anyway
    Dec 12, 2012, 6:31 PM - Re: Ewan McGregor on Episodes 7,8 and 9 #4

Quote dlzx9r said: View Post
    I don't think they have much plans on this yet but not matter where they go , what book they follow , or how far in the future it is. The first seen of the movie should be a crusty burn hand hit the sand pulling up out of the scarlac pit. IMO anyway
    I think that's definitely the best option!! Not many of us here would disagree that's for sure!
    Dec 12, 2012, 7:29 PM - Re: Ewan McGregor on Episodes 7,8 and 9 #5

I'm not usually a fan of arbitrary "resurrections" but if they can incorporate him into the plot, I'd say Boba Fett's would be the most plausible candidate for such! Some people are actually wanting Mace Windu to come back but I just don't see it.

I like that he's willing to come back but I don't see much of a need for Ewan to be in the ST. If it's decided that Obi-wan absolutely must reappear, I might actually be more open to them using some movie magic and employing Alec Guinness' likeness and a good voice actor instead. If that can't be done convincingly, I say just leave Obi-wan out completely...