Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe
    Mar 3, 2009, 8:25 AM - Esh's ESB Fett #1

Well people, here it is! I have some fine tuning left but who doesn't right? Haha...

I also still need to finalize a blaster. The one pictured is a loaner but I got to troop in this all this past weekend and was stoked. Thanks to everyone here that's helped me especially Wickedbeard, BEW Trooper, Darth Anibal, FettDad, Stormrider, Redboy3384, Wolfie and PredatorMV plus anyone else I left out. Oh yeah and my awesome fiance', Lauren for putting up with the many nights of me working in the garage and helping me get dressed and all that....haha! She's been a great sport and this con was great since she debuted her Padme fireside gown (last pic).

Besides the blaster fiascos I have had a better time on these forums than in my whole 6 years of costuming! Thanks guys for a great experience so far!

Last edited by escho34; Mar 3, 2009 at 8:44 AM.
    Mar 3, 2009, 8:28 AM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #2

Very nice.

How tall are you man?
  3. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Mar 3, 2009, 8:31 AM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #3

that is totally awesome, brother!! great Fett you got there man...wow!!

cant wait to get there too...so close...
    Mar 3, 2009, 8:33 AM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #4

5'6" in real life but with the lifts Wolfie hooked me up with for inside my boots I'm about 5'11" with my bucket on. Why?

I'm all about critiques for real! I know I have to get my jumpsuit altered about an inch or more in the torso area plus taken in. I had already taken in my vest too and still can go more. I lost about 15 pounds since lady sewforus made my soft gear and still plan on losing more. I look bigger than what I am since a lot of the gear is bunched up and baggy especially around my torso and legs. My thigh pouches should be a bit higher for sure which would take care of the bunching down around my ankles, etc...
    Mar 3, 2009, 8:48 AM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #5

ESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!

Great fett man! lol remember on saturday, when I stumbled onto the trolly, wearing my RFT and I look to my left and see all of you guys and I was like "Oh.....OOOOOH" LOL

Sorry, saw this thread and thats what it reminded me of lmao
    Mar 3, 2009, 8:55 AM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #6

Yeah, I think we freaked all those people out. You don't expect to just jump on a trolly with 3 Fetts on it in Orlando do you? Good seeing you bro and thanks!...
    Mar 3, 2009, 9:10 AM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #7

That looks sick Esh! I must have missed you at MegaCon. Was that from Saturday? I only saw Lego Boba Fett, but I didn't get there 'til around 3. The suit looks great.
    Mar 3, 2009, 9:17 AM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #8

You and I are the same height. So that's how I'm gonna look when I get my Pre-Pro Fett finished.

thanks man
    Mar 3, 2009, 9:21 AM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #9

Great Fett man, well done :thumbup

Liking the Gi Joe's aswell....if you know what i mean

Steve
    Mar 3, 2009, 9:56 AM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #10

Quote SEEKER said: View Post
    You and I are the same height. So that's how I'm gonna look when I get my Pre-Pro Fett finished.

thanks man

Get some lifts bro!

There is still another .5 or so lift insert that I can put in my boots but they still aren't broken in enough for it to be comfy. If I got a 1/2 or full size bigger boot I would be golden...we'll see!
    Mar 3, 2009, 10:37 AM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #11

Hey just wanted to say your suit looks awesome!! I was glad I got to see it in person at Mega. Cheers and Congrat again on the suit!!
    Mar 3, 2009, 10:39 AM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #12

always love for ESB!! Great work!
    Mar 3, 2009, 12:27 PM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #13

Lookin good bro!!!! If i may, you could maybe hit your vest with some weathering. You have the same thing going on that I had problems with...vest is very reflective. hit with some light airbrushing & she will dull nicely.

Way to go!!!
    D
    Mar 3, 2009, 12:40 PM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #14

Did you paint the helmet yourself? It looks really nice!
    Mar 3, 2009, 1:21 PM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #15

Awesome ESB!! Sometimes I can't believe how the tide has swayed to ESB.....not too long ago everyone was on the ROTJ bandwagon.
    Mar 3, 2009, 1:27 PM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #16

Quote Jango's kid said: View Post
    Lookin good bro!!!! If i may, you could maybe hit your vest with some weathering. You have the same thing going on that I had problems with...vest is very reflective. hit with some light airbrushing & she will dull nicely.

Way to go!!!
    D
    Crazy but I know...it's actually super dirtied up but with a flash it gets so washed and reflective. I'll work on it some more. There are a few other spots I need to revisit and weather more. Thanks! Keep the critiques coming!!!
    Mar 3, 2009, 1:28 PM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #17

Quote jawafive said: View Post
    Did you paint the helmet yourself? It looks really nice!
    No, It's an MR bucket. All I did is fix the pinch and install a hard hat liner.
    Mar 3, 2009, 1:28 PM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #18

Quote IrishFett22 said: View Post
    Hey just wanted to say your suit looks awesome!! I was glad I got to see it in person at Mega. Cheers and Congrat again on the suit!!
    Thanks bro! We'll meet again!

Here is another pic I just found from someone else:

Mar 3, 2009, 1:34 PM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #19

Esh your suit looks amazing! It's awesome seeing how much work people put into their suits. It really shows.
    Mar 3, 2009, 2:02 PM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #20

Your rig looks great! Can I ask you... when wickedbeard made your armor what size templates did he use? (Assuming he used the WOF templates). I'm 5' 9" and I think my build is close to yours. (your pics give me hope I can pull this off ) I'd like to know for when I redo my armor. Thanks!
    Mar 3, 2009, 2:39 PM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #21

Looks really good.

Just a quick suggestion

it appears that your helmet sits a bit low on your head. Probably need to adjust the head liner to raise it up a bit so we can see that awesome neck seal.
    Mar 3, 2009, 2:45 PM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #22

What's up Esh! Again bro, your gear looks AWESOME! GREAT pics, man!!!
    Mar 3, 2009, 4:13 PM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #23

Quote Firespray Pilot said: View Post
    What's up Esh! Again bro, your gear looks AWESOME! GREAT pics, man!!!
    Thanks!!! Didn't you take a pic? Armor party in south FL!!!
    Mar 3, 2009, 4:21 PM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #24

Quote Seven said: View Post
    Looks really good.

Just a quick suggestion

it appears that your helmet sits a bit low on your head. Probably need to adjust the head liner to raise it up a bit so we can see that awesome neck seal.
    Yeah, it's just my build. I have broad shoulders and a short neck like the juggernaut but my liner is adjusted perfectly for my line of sight. If I raised the bucket I wouldn't be able to see out of the eye area only the middle. Thanks for that feedback. I've been working with different ways of standing to help out with that.
    Mar 3, 2009, 4:22 PM - Re: Esh's ESB Fett #25

Quote clonecollector said: View Post
    Your rig looks great! Can I ask you... when wickedbeard made your armor what size templates did he use? (Assuming he used the WOF templates). I'm 5' 9" and I think my build is close to yours. (your pics give me hope I can pull this off ) I'd like to know for when I redo my armor. Thanks!
    Not sure which one he used but I did give him my dimensions so he knew I wasn't slim. My gauntlets are a little tight because of all the material from my sleeve...I'll be fixing that too.