Subscribe
  1. Feb 16, 2015, 1:44 AM - ESB boba build and paint comission #1

I am looking for someone who is currently doing commissions for building an ESB fett. I have been collecting/buying parts since 2011 and I have everything it just needs to be assembled and painted. I was planning on sending Darth Vorhees and or Fett for Real my business but they are currently unavailable to do commissions. If anyone is interested/or anyone that has used someone else prior please PM me or let me who is doing commission work these days.

I would like the painting to be as accurate as can be and also have this built for trooping because I am going troop my heart out in it.
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    Feb 16, 2015, 1:54 AM - Re: ESB boba build and paint comission #2

Check out Sleepalot, he has great communication and just sent him my NME jetpack along with my gauntlets for him to paint up.
  4. Feb 17, 2015, 1:53 AM - Re: ESB boba build and paint comission #3

Thanks I sent Sleepalot a PM.
  5. Feb 24, 2015, 8:38 PM - Re: ESB boba build and paint comission #4

Darth Voorhees has just opened a limited run of three full helmet commissions to help raise funds for his C7 trip. I got one, and I think he has two slots left still. I don't know if he'd be willing to just paint, but it's worth asking!