Subscribe
    Sep 2, 2011, 8:11 PM - The Empire is everywhere! Right Under Our Very Nose! #1

So I was looking at the bottom of one of those gel air freshners and I saw this little weird looking shape. It almost looks like the Imperial Logo!

2. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Sep 2, 2011, 8:36 PM - Re: The Empire is everywhere! Right Under Our Very Nose! #2

check out the new walmart logo
    Sep 2, 2011, 9:49 PM - Re: The Empire is everywhere! Right Under Our Very Nose! #3

Sep 17, 2011, 10:38 PM - Re: The Empire is everywhere! Right Under Our Very Nose! #4

Theres a new suv with tail lights that are the imperial cog also. The name of the car is something similar to empire also, i found it interesting. be on the lookout.
    Sep 17, 2011, 10:57 PM - Re: The Empire is everywhere! Right Under Our Very Nose! #5

Quote Stormrider said: View Post
    Theres a new suv with tail lights that are the imperial cog also. The name of the car is something similar to empire also, i found it interesting. be on the lookout.
    Pictures, pictures? Do you have any pictures or know the make/model?
    Oct 7, 2011, 11:53 PM - Re: The Empire is everywhere! Right Under Our Very Nose! #6

Well I am currently scratch building a jet pack and was looking for something durable to use for the nozzles for the jet pack. I made a paper model of the cone and then slipped it over the top of one of those air freshners that I was about to throw away. I discoved that the renuzit gel air freshner cover top with a little trimming is nearly the perfect angle & diameter with the WOF templates for the nozzle for the jet pack and also part of the rocket body as well. I'm sure that a lot of you know this already but I'm bumping this for any new scratchbuilders out there.
    Oct 8, 2011, 5:05 AM - Re: The Empire is everywhere! Right Under Our Very Nose! #7

Saw a personalized license plate today that was 2 letters followed by 501. I assumed immediately that it was a 501st member... but that's doubtful considering only 2 registered in my area according to the 501st website.

Also, I was bored and reading Wookiepedia few weeks ago... the wings of a Tie Fighter look exactly like the logo for the Confederacy of Independent Systems (the Separatists). How is that going to be explained? The Tie article claims it's a coincidence. I swear they need to stop making prequel material. They should at least stop working backwards by re-using imagery from the original trilogy then trying to figure out how it ended up in the state it was in for A New Hope.