Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Subscribe
    Jul 9, 2014, 8:48 AM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #76

Agreed, UMD_S4L. I hope they make enough where they won't sell out in under 5 minutes like the Vader!
    Jul 9, 2014, 12:02 PM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #77

And that they've fixed the ear cap before release.
    Jul 9, 2014, 12:17 PM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #78

Ear cap...Wha?
  4. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Jul 9, 2014, 12:36 PM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #79

Quote Keegan said: View Post
    Ear cap...Wha?
    Yeh this ^^^^
    Jul 9, 2014, 4:19 PM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #80

Take a close look at the (RF) ear cap on the first pictures in the thread, and take a look at the Bullock-logo up top (or better yet, the real hero helmet) and notice how the eFX ear cap is flush instead of protruding a little in relation to the lower ear.
  6. Jul 9, 2014, 8:55 PM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #81

whoa...good eye! i didnt notice that. Maybe its just the angle?
    Jul 10, 2014, 3:34 AM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #82

Quote Darth Voorhees said: View Post
    whoa...good eye! i didnt notice that. Maybe its just the angle?
    It's not. It's on all the photos. If I remembered where to find the SDCC(?) showoff pictures, I'd link them.
  8. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Jul 10, 2014, 2:23 PM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #83

Doesnt help when you see pics of the ESB helmet the RF ear isnt fully attached...so really you could losen the screws that hold the ear on and get that effect....

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/galle...t-costume.html
    Jul 10, 2014, 3:07 PM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #84

Last edited by locitus; Jul 10, 2014 at 3:18 PM.
  10. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Jul 10, 2014, 3:19 PM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #85

HUH...looking at pics of the helmet from SDCC...it looks like the base that sits between the Stalk and helmet is thinner then it should be?
    Jul 10, 2014, 3:19 PM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #86

Quote Fett 4 Real said: View Post
    HUH...looking at pics of the helmet from SDCC...it looks like the base that sits between the Stalk and helmet is thinner then it should be?
    Something is off, that's for sure.
  12. Jul 10, 2014, 5:00 PM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #87

The Boba and Biker Scout helmets are two of my all time favorites from the original trilogy, grail pieces to me so I'm stoked about these eFX helmets, cannot wait.

I really hope eFX try to replicate Fett's ESB paint scheme as it was in the movie though, without much of the damage and marks it's sustained in the decades since.
  13. Jul 24, 2014, 11:56 AM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #88

Any news on the Boba helmet from this years SDCC?
  14. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Jul 24, 2014, 12:06 PM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #89

Lmao it started 30 minutes ago bud. I don't think there's news yet. And I doubt there will be any on this. Way to early in the process.
  15. Jul 24, 2014, 3:44 PM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #90

Floor was open yesterday.
    Jul 25, 2014, 9:04 PM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #91

Fett wasn't in eFx booth!
    Jul 28, 2014, 11:22 PM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #92

Gino was there and explained that things will be moving forward from this point.
    Last edited by dynamic1; Jul 29, 2014 at 1:01 PM.
    Jul 29, 2014, 9:18 AM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #93

Quote dynamic1 said: View Post
    Gino was and explained that things will be moving forward from this point.
    Anything about a pre-order this quarter?
  19. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Jul 29, 2014, 10:42 AM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #94

Quote rnbuda said: View Post
    Anything about a pre-order this quarter?
    way early for that man....the scout helmet took how long?
    Jul 29, 2014, 8:49 PM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #95

Quote Fett 4 Real said: View Post
    way early for that man....the scout helmet took how long?
    ha true! The longer the better I hope their edition size is large enough for all of us Fett fans!
  21. Jul 30, 2014, 5:49 PM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #96

Okay, so I spoke to Gino about some things in regards to the helmet before SDCC but posting got swept away with me prepping for that con.

The helmet wasn't at SDCC because the gentlemen that owns eFX, Bryan, forgot that box at his house.

The damage that has been done to the ESB helmet over the years will not be replicated nor will there be a Legendary edition that would replicate the helmet in it's current condition. Their past LE sales led them to conclude that the LEs aren't really a viable option for them. Even though I personally feel that Boba collectors are the perfect market for a Legendary release.

Now in regards to the ears, the ears for the actual release helmet will be metal. The ones that appear on the current display piece were just some quick molds that Gino whipped up and sanded down accidentally too far so that the piece could be ready for SDCC 2013.
  22. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Jul 30, 2014, 6:48 PM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #97

Quote Scott Kaufmann said: View Post
    Okay, so I spoke to Gino about some things in regards to the helmet before SDCC but posting got swept away with me prepping for that con.

The helmet wasn't at SDCC because the gentlemen that owns eFX, Bryan, forgot that box at his house.

The damage that has been done to the ESB helmet over the years will not be replicated nor will there be a Legendary edition that would replicate the helmet in it's current condition. Their past LE sales led them to conclude that the LEs aren't really a viable option for them. Even though I personally feel that Boba collectors are the perfect market for a Legendary release.

Now in regards to the ears, the ears for the actual release helmet will be metal. The ones that appear on the current display piece were just some quick molds that Gino whipped up and sanded down accidentally too far so that the piece could be ready for SDCC 2013.
    Thanks dear
    Jul 30, 2014, 6:59 PM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #98

Kinda good news. With no Legendary Edition we should see a large enough edition size to fulfill everyone's desire for a Fett. Scott, any indication on a preorder?
  24. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Jul 30, 2014, 7:17 PM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #99

Gino is still working on the helmet, theres no prototype yet so I doubt itll be soon.
    Jul 30, 2014, 7:29 PM - Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND #100

Good news as well! I rather have it done right than rushed!