Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND!!

Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND

No idea yet. Not sure on the direction or if we'll even need help, but it's good to know it's available if we do.

From
    Massachusetts

Re: EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND

Oh I want one of these too! Gonna have to get a second job......

Is there any significance to the "Legend" moniker? As in will there be a "Legend Edition" and a "Regular Edition"?

At this point, there is only a Legend Edition planned.

From
    Inland Empire, CA

Any updates on the lid?

From
    Pennsylvania

I am curious too. I would love one, but based on the vader and stormie lids, it's probably going to be out of my price range.

From
    Pennsylvania

Any new developments Gino? I cleared some shelf space that this lid would look lovely on.

From
    Douglasville, Ga.

Doesn't look any different than the FPH2 really.....

From
    Detention Block AA23

The eFX will be better in many ways but sure, they do Look similar. In the sense that they both look like an ESB specific helmet.
    Its all in what you value.
    If you want something that looks sort of correct because someone fixed up and sculpted on an ESB helmet casting a few times removed from the original, go FPH2.
    If you want something that is correct because it is a cleaned up direct casting of the ESB hero helmet go eFX.

This isnt meant as a dig at FP. It's just facts; yes they do look sort of similar at a glance but the eFX will have a much better pedigree and overall shape.
    Last edited by Keegan; Dec 24, 2013 at 3:12 AM.

From
    Douglasville, Ga.

This is not meant as a negative about the efx helmet either.
    But I'd really like to see the two side by side. I think any differences would be so small most Fett fans would hardly be able to tell the difference.

Apples and oranges.

From
    Pennsylvania

I would like both in my collection, so I'm hopeful that the efx isn't too expensive.

Gino,

Any updates on when we might see the Fett helmet release?

If there were any new updates, I'd be sure to post them here.

I kinda figured that but I had hope. Thanks.

From
    Roanoke VA

EFX STORMTROOPER ANH HERO HELMET LEGEND EDITION I'm saddened to see this being made out of fiberglass to me it's not a accurate replica a true replica is vac formed ABS if EFX offered it with an option of which material i'd buy it for my collection but if it's fiberglass option only i'm not wasting my money also is the storm trooper suit going to be all fiberglass too or is it all ABS as it should be also the official website could use some updating and more detail on the products offered just a suggestion for those who don't have or want FB

The suit and helmet are going to be made in ABS.
    There is going to be an additional helmet that can be purchased separately that will be in fiberglass.

From
    Massachusetts

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I have been wondering if there is anything new from the world of Boba helmets? Even if it's just an expected time frame. I need to know when I should start saving my pennies.

Crikey... Between this bucket and the Sideshow life-size I better get a second job.

From
    Pennsylvania

They may have some new info for SDCC, but other than that I would say it's going to be year or years before we see it.

Jc27 said: View Post
    They may have some new info for SDCC, but other than that I would say it's going to be year or years before we see it.
    We've been saying that for over a year now! I hope it comes out amazing!

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

Gino is still working on the thing. Seems like it'll happen eventually. The scout helmet is just now open for pre order.

From
    Murrieta Ca.

Yes...this is definitely taking longer than most of us would have hoped...although worth the wait I'm sure

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

LOL, I dont think theyre sitting on it by any means...but things take time. They dont just deal in 1 item there. :P

From
    Massachusetts

I'm sure it'll be spectacular. I was just looking at the scout trooper today and it's really beautiful. I've always been excited about the prospect of this company making some Fett props. I really don't mind them taking their time on it. I'd rather see it done correctly but I do hope to see some updates just to satisfy my own curiosity.

From
    Massachusetts

As a side note, I'm looking forward to the day where that bucket is part of my collection. It'll be awesome to see the progression from the DP Deluxe, through the MR edition, all the way up to the EFX.