Subscribe
    Aug 18, 2008, 4:40 PM - Does anyone know Dan Dristiliaris from the RPF? DO NOT TRUST #1

This guy ripped off about 8 people on the Han in Carbonite Builders Club and few from the RPF, to include me. He promised side panels in April, said it would be 6 - 8 weeks, and not one set has been confirmed shipped and here we are in August.

We all paid, now he won't even respond. I don't know if this guy is a member here, but be careful. If anyone has his info, can you PM it to me. I an filing complaints but can't find his info.

I heard he is already suspended from the RPF.

Thanks.
    Aug 18, 2008, 4:50 PM - Re: Does anyone know Dan Dristiliaris from the RPF? DO NOT TRUST #2

Yup I got ripped too
    Nov 10, 2008, 1:41 AM - Re: Does anyone know Dan Dristiliaris from the RPF? DO NOT TRUST #3

he got me too.
    Nov 10, 2008, 2:13 AM - Re: Does anyone know Dan Dristiliaris from the RPF? DO NOT TRUST #4

where is he from, maybe this would help anyone if he appears on Ebay, Cargo Hold, etc.
    Nov 10, 2008, 12:51 PM - Re: Does anyone know Dan Dristiliaris from the RPF? DO NOT TRUST #5

crack out the pitchforks...

Did you guys pay with paypal?

If there are so many of you and you have a verified paypal address you might be able to get in contact with local authorities....
    Nov 10, 2008, 1:01 PM - Re: Does anyone know Dan Dristiliaris from the RPF? DO NOT TRUST #6

Add 3 more forums to the list that I no of. I cant even count how many people total. There seems to be way to many....Alot of people have been taken buy this guy. I almost bought something but how hard he was pushing to sell items really gave me a red flag and I went with my gut feeling. So sorry to hear there are more of you out there that are suffering.

Looking at how many people there are and how much the $ amount seems to be, there has to be someway for everyone involved to take some sort of legal action together?

Again, sorry to hear more horror stories... I hope for the best.
    Apr 15, 2014, 1:28 PM - Re: Does anyone know Dan Dristiliaris from the RPF? DO NOT TRUST #7

Bumping an old thread.

Apparently I should have looked a little harder into to it before sending this ****** money. Same guy registered here a few years later and "sold" me a helmet.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/a...it-sale-48005/

https://www.facebook.com/dan.dristil...n.dristiliaris

Email address I had for him are kwdd110913@gmail.com and dandjedi@gmail.com

Just posting this here to serve as a warning to anyone that might do business with him in the future.
    Apr 15, 2014, 4:25 PM - Re: Does anyone know Dan Dristiliaris from the RPF? DO NOT TRUST #8

I am sorry to hear this. Thankyou for posting and bumping this thread. Is there a permanent name and shame thread out there including a list of those best avoided?
    Apr 15, 2014, 4:38 PM - Re: Does anyone know Dan Dristiliaris from the RPF? DO NOT TRUST #9

What a d o u c h e b a g !
    Guess his kids will grow up to be just like him too....
    Apr 17, 2014, 12:08 AM - Re: Does anyone know Dan Dristiliaris from the RPF? DO NOT TRUST #10

I hope his kids get cancer and Die.
    Apr 17, 2014, 8:03 AM - Re: Does anyone know Dan Dristiliaris from the RPF? DO NOT TRUST #11

I think that's a bit over the top.
    Apr 17, 2014, 12:08 PM - Re: Does anyone know Dan Dristiliaris from the RPF? DO NOT TRUST #12

Jesus dude,have you any kids of your own.....