does anyone here have any star wars themed cars? if you do lets see them!!

From
    Greensburg Indiana

does anyone here have any star wars themed cars? if you do lets see them!!

here is mine. its name is the VADR_H8R for some reason
    im getting a bantha skull decal to put on the rear window.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0737-jpg   100_0738-jpg   100_0740-jpg  

From
    St. Barbara, Calif.

Re: does anyone here have any star wars themed cars? if you do lets see them!!

dude you must drink 90 cups of coffee a day, you just post and post and post and post.

It would be cool if you could kill the Dodge Emblem and install a killer chrome Bantha Skull in it's place.

From
    Corpus Christi, TX

I am going to paint my 83 CJ Boba Fett's colors once I do the engine upgrade early next year.... getting married sucks....no money to spend on fun stuff

From
    Greensburg Indiana

java java java!!! I have no life its true... just got layed off from job so now they have to pay for my college, so now im going to purdue! 37 year old freshman.. 17 years outta high school...lol

"something something something..........dark side!" something something something.......complete!" now that is some good writing!!

From
    Akureyri, IS

sounds like a wacky comedy movie where you are...

The 37 Year Old Freshman!

starring such lame cliché characters as;

THE YOU CAN DO IT GUY!

From
    St. Barbara, Calif.

I had my first cup of coffee yesterday in something like 3 months and I was flyin!! Well, sorry about the job, Purdue should be cool! I tried to get VADER for my now sold, black on black 91' Z-28 Convertible back in 93', but some one had the plates already (Cali)

From
    australia

yeah theres an awesome mando/boba fett armor painted Lambogini Diablo I think it is ill try to find the pics and post them up

I have a Renault Megane, its terrible and unfortunately it doesn't help if I get out and push

From
    THE OC , Southern Cali

Not really star wars related but kinda looks like a stormtroopers daily drive

From
    Greensburg Indiana

I think thats the cop car on TROOPS

"something something something..........dark side!" something something something.......complete!" now that is some good writing!!

I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA

I drive a 2008 Nissan Versa. Thanks to LadySewForUs's husband and my girlfriend Kristin, I now have a talking C-3PO on the dash

Here's mine, it's in desperate need of some love right now though.

From
    Greensburg Indiana

just like the MC Chris song.... "I bounty hunt for Jabba hutt to finance my Vette!"

Commander Voltaire said: View Post
    dude you must drink 90 cups of coffee a day, you just post and post and post and post.

From
    Highland, California, United States

Yes I do...No one thinks this is my car....???
    Here is mine, Old pic but you get the jist.

That poor vette!

From
    Greensburg Indiana

sweet!!!!!!!!!

My boyfriend used to drive this A-Wing schemed Chevy Cav.

In fact, thats a picture of it in its last Dragon*Con parade. It finally became too much of a hole to throw money at , that it was scapped shortly after that in 2007, before D*C some time.

We both drive Mistu Eclipses now, his black 01, mine metalic blue 03 lol. I have some stickers on the back window, a 501st cog and a Rebel Legion bird. He'll probably end up painting his to resemble something here soon.

From
    Perth, Western Australia

Im wanting to do a Slave 1 Paintjob onto my next car, a Dual Cab Toyota Hilux, complete with Cargo hold

Thats a maybe however, may just keep it Imperial White and Black an Imperial Rollux designation AT-RT All Terrain Rollux Transport

From
    Akureyri, IS

[TAG]Jaster said: View Post
    Here's mine, it's in desperate need of some love right now though.
    i'll give it some lovin'

I remember seeing a whole bunch of SW themed cars at C3. There were some pretty cool ones if I remember correctly. I think there was an X-Wing truck, and a Millennium Falcon. Neat stuff.

Not a car but here it is:

It is a custom Big Bear Choppers Venom ProStreet. I built it about 5 years ago.

From
    Corpus Christi, TX

Are those Imperial Cog rims! That is so cool!

From
    Phenix City, AL

If so....they're COOL! (I smell BUSINESS!!!)

Here's my ride: the EMPIRE ONE.
    (If the President could have AIR FORCE ONE, why not me?!) This pic was taken about 4 years ago, but my truck looks the same since then....just a little dirty.......

...it's a "STAR WARS-EDITION" '97 Honda Passport....and only ONE in the world. Of course, everyone believes so, that there was an actual SWE version.

Now, I have no idea what this symbol means.....

It was done by the talented "VashDStampede" here in this forum years ago....he no longer produce them, though. And there will be no "IMPERIAL" vehicle without the IMP COG...

Here's the name of the truck...and I am not kiddin'....

Name of co-pilot included...

as well as THE PILOT!

Other extras are Imperial design steering wheel cover (think DEATH STAR), Laser cannons (windshield washer lights), Ion Cannons (front FOG LIGHTS -not pictured-), and a Vader "Hula-Hula" doll in the dash (j/k, just a Vader shaped rubber stamp as a decoration)...soon to be replaced by an actual Dashboard Interactive Vader, Imp Cog Hitch Cover (not shown), Vader "belt knobs styled" Tire Valve Covers, and its Licence Plate is OFFICIALLY REGISTERED in the State of Alabama as "EMPIRE1".

From
    Greensburg Indiana

thats what im talking about!!!! awesome truck!!!

Mattastic13 said: View Post
    Are those Imperial Cog rims! That is so cool!
    Yes, the wheels, drive pulley, and brake rotors all feature the Imperial Cog. I'll try to post some better pics of the wheels tonight.