The Dented Head

The Dented Head

Well just got out of a pretty nice car accident. And thought......what a better time then to post on TDH then when I just put a nice dent on my head lol......front of my 200sx is all messed up and I'm stuck in the hospital with a banged up head due to a old couple that things red means go.......could use some cheering up

From
    Seoul, South Korea

Re: The Dented Head

Been there and done that, except I was on my motorbike when it happened to me and the old guy who sent me flying was also legally blind but decided he didn't believe the doctors so went for a drive. Look on the bright side you're in one piece, even if you and your car are a little battered.

SinisterFett said: View Post
    Been there and done that, except I was on my motorbike when it happened to me and the old guy who sent me flying was also legally blind but decided he didn't believe the doctors so went for a drive. Look on the bright side you're in one piece, even if you and your car are a little battered.

True. Still I hate hospitals. And my head is killing me and they taking their sweet time for a catscan that I don't need

From
    Huntsville, Alabama

So sorry! I know how you feel. I am in a full leg brace from knee surgery right now. Injured my knee on Feb. 4th and still cannot walk. I am pretty much down until June and it is miserable. I hope you have a speedy recovery and feel better soon.

Yea. My head is killing me......just got my catscan done and I gotta say....these people are mean as they come..........I really am holding back a lot of anger and to deal with all these medical peoples attitudes makes me realllllyyyyy angry lol

Dude sorry, to hear about the accident! Hope you make a fast recovery!

G-Fett

From
    Northern Illinois, U.S.A

Yea that sucks man, but glad to hear you're okay. Could have been much worse

From
    Orange County, Ca

the xray and the catscan people are horrible! They dont care how bad you are hurting and only care about getting the job done fast. I've had some really good doctors at hospitals and some really bad ones. Sorry to hear you got hurt but like everyone said, it could have been worse. Feel better.

From
    Germany

if it hurts you know you´re still alive! :-) j/k ... hope you recover fast!

What about your car? Is it repairable or just a piece of junk? And does this couple have a policy to pay your car-repair?

thanks guys just woke up today car can be fixed i believe they do have a policy but im not 100% my head was spining last night

very thankful it wasnt worst but now its a 50 50 with insurance seems that car was still in my dads name till i pay it off in full and that other couple is claiming to have had the green light even thoe im 100000000% sure i had the green but it was my front end to their right side front i can only hope it go in as a no fault

From
    Seoul, South Korea

Yeah you've gotta hate insurance claims. I don't know how it works where you are but in the U.K. it can take forever before they cough up any cash.