Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Debate of EVO3s shirt design

Re: Debate of EVO3s shirt design

Good work Andy, I know what effect this shirt was supposed to have, and it looks like it is causing quite a stir in the right direction.

From
    Orange Park, FL.

Son of the Baptist said: View Post
    no you cant recast an image but you can copy it and legally it has not been done if GL himself decided to do so yes he could sue only reason he don't is because our costume is like free advertisements for his movies.....that how ever could always change if GL wakes up on the bad side of the bed one day
    Yeah, hes gonna come after a small time prop maker. To date, ive sold 16 Cody helmets and about 20 Bacara helmets in 4 years. SFP has sold how much unlicensed SW **** on Ebay? And GL hasnt done a thing to VERO any of his auctions. So i really doubt hes gonna come after small fry like myself.

Son of the Baptist said: View Post
    i make sure all i buy is from the source....if i want a set of MOW gauntlets i go to MOW if i want BM armor i go to BM......if i don't know a seller i type his name in the search section of this site and i see what others have said....not much else i can do so what wall am i giving them to hide behind
    Yeah, there is more you can do. You can help by supporting a change in the charter. Otherwise, you are giving them the "501sts no stance" wall to hide behind.

I am doing my best to come to some sort of agreement or middle ground on the legion boards. We are working on a charter that we can all mostly agree on but we'll see how far that gets. I just hope that the council and the 501st members have a better outlook on this than Albins weak response from yesterday.

From
    Orange Park, FL.

clone666 said: View Post
    Good work Andy, I know what effect this shirt was supposed to have, and it looks like it is causing quite a stir in the right direction.
    Thanks Patrick. Lets see how far we get.

From
    Saint Louis, MO

GCNgamer128 said: View Post
    Please refer to my previous posts.
    My bad, apologies GCN. As I stand corrected.

From
    PA

Gilmore of OK said: View Post
    The basis is not "the charity work". You didn't hear of the 501st and go, "Ohhh man, they are doing such a good thing, I'm going to drop 800-1000 dollars on a costume so I can be a humanitarian!".
    Actually that is the reason I became a member of the 501st

From
    Gothenburgh, Sweden

In before the lock..
    Last edited by Boba Swede; Jul 9, 2009 at 5:33 PM.

From
    New Orleans

Gilmore of OK said: View Post
    Its a COSTUME club. The basis is not "the charity work". You didn't hear of the 501st and go, "Ohhh man, they are doing such a good thing, I'm going to drop 800-1000 dollars on a costume so I can be a humanitarian!".
    I could honestly care less about this thread. But I must say I enjoyed the laugh on the humanitarian quote!

From
    Anchorage, AK

TR 4059 said: View Post
    Originally Posted by Gilmore of OK
    Its a COSTUME club. The basis is not "the charity work". You didn't hear of the 501st and go, "Ohhh man, they are doing such a good thing, I'm going to drop 800-1000 dollars on a costume so I can be a humanitarian!".
    I could honestly care less about this thread. But I must say I enjoyed the laugh on the humanitarian quote!
    Thats the best reply to this entire thread.