Subscribe
    Mar 12, 2008, 12:38 PM - Dave Dorman print #1

Hi, I went to Celebration Europe last year (and was really ace!) and I ordered a print from Dave Dorman (the Darth vader print sourrounded by the imperial guard and stormtroopers) and paid 75. I have a recipt but no print. He said he would post it to me when he had the time, but still havent had anything. I e-mailled him but have heard nothing back yet. Do any of you have any suggestions??

Thank you

Zoe
    Mar 13, 2008, 7:59 AM - Re: Dave Dorman print #2

Interesting...I was at CIV and they said they were all out, BUT I could email him and get one through the mail. ALL of my emails went UNANSWERED. Now, you tell me they were selling them at CE? I'm angry. I REALLY wanted one.
    Mar 13, 2008, 8:36 AM - Re: Dave Dorman print #3

Hi Zoe,

You still haven't received it, thats terrible, and all he said was "when i get time", if you've paid for it then he should be bending over backwards to help you, what a ar#e!

Im pretty sure that at the show there were loads of left over prints that were just torn in half as they hadnt sold and they couldnt be bothered to take them back with them, i know this because i saw them!

Steve
    Mar 13, 2008, 9:11 AM - Re: Dave Dorman print #4

which print is this? I knwo someone who is selling the one with the tuskin stormtrooper cover up.
    Mar 13, 2008, 9:18 AM - Re: Dave Dorman print #5

Quote SEEKER said: View Post
    which print is this? I knwo someone who is selling the one with the tuskin stormtrooper cover up.
    That's the CE exclusive. That's a great print, but I wish I had the funds. I'd get one to go with the CIV exclusive.
    Mar 14, 2008, 3:26 PM - Re: Dave Dorman print #6

He said that at CE he has sold out of the print I wanted, but he had some in US that he would post to me, and because I spent ages looking for Simon Pegg for him to get an autograph he gave me a jelly bear and that I could get postage free (I kept talking too him all the time because I thought his work was so great) I have got his hand written recipt, do you think its worth scanning it and e-mailling it to him?

Zoe
    Mar 14, 2008, 3:34 PM - Re: Dave Dorman print #7

It's worth a shot.