Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Club Fett

Re: Club Fett

I think TV would be so much more awsome with a Boba Fett live action show! Sign me up for try-outs!!!

Club Fett

Well they have had one in the works for years it's like eventual thing
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

Archaster777 said: View Post
    Zero the Hutt? Is that a fan fic Hutt?
    He's from the Clone Wars:

Club Fett

Now you know that club Fett is officially the spot when you got big timers like stormtrooperguy up in here hahaha

stormtrooperguy said: View Post

Oh god... yeah I could see him voiced by cartman from South Park lol

Club Fett

Anybody play Xbox online?

From
    Murrieta Ca.

stormtrooperguy said: View Post

I love that hes always in drag LMFAO!!!!

From
    Columbus Ohio

Yup. Gamer tag is Warpcell.

Club Fett

All this talk about fighting has made my trigger finger itchy

From
    madison,ms.

dlzx9r my tag . cod ?

Club Fett

My gt is cruelercreature I play cod on occasion mw3 was dissapointing

Eh... I don't do console gaming anymore it's sad to say. After your PS3 breaks down 3 times in only a couple of months and having Sony suck you out of $300 you shouldn't have to put down along with it's bought price, you tend to go to PC gaming without regrets <Forever Alone Face>...

Club Fett

Mostly gears of war 3, battlefield 3 and soon ghost recon future soldier

Club Fett

Only PC game I was ever good at was starcraft 2

I'm a TF2 and Left 4 Dead guy on the PC. But the only game I could ever be some what "competitive" (you know, like those street fighter nuts who know EVERYTHING kind of competitive) was Soul Calibur. Unfortunately, all my friends save one, don't like that game and would rather play Smash Bros or Street Fighter. Not that I don't love those games (I do enjoy them), but when you get your butt kicked day after day and no one wants to play the game YOU'RE good at, it gets tiresome after a while (as most of you gamers out there, I'm sure, have experienced here and there) lol.

From
    madison,ms.

i want battlefield 3 heard its good

From
    madison,ms.

i really want the r2 xbox . fighting that urge

From
    Darwin River Northern Territory

was looking at the pic of ziro, i reckon all he needs is a whistle, some glow sticks and a disco biscuit and he can join latrell from white chicks, but who is going to end up in the wheel chair?

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

dlzx9r said: View Post
    i really want the r2 xbox . fighting that urge
    YOU WILL NOT FIGHT THE URGE! Go buy that thing before you regret not buying it Dave....I swear if you dont buy it and i post up a pic of me all ESB'd out dancing to the game youll be sorry.

But really u need that thing just as much as I did which is why my wife bought it for my birthday. So stop being a sidewalk sissy and buy it. You wont be sorry.

BTW I dont play Xbox at the moment as both of mine (yeh I got two now) are in the US but Delta0ne is the name...(zero not an O) I only play halo really on xbox and SW games duh! Used to be pretty good at Halo so when H4 comes out thats where Ill be.

From
    Newcastle NSW Australia

Most important comma you will ever use is:

Man, boobs are awesome!

From
    madison,ms.

Lol Dom. The best buy guy said the same ( I'd regret not getting ) . He hid one in the back. Said he would give me a couple of weeks to pick it up.
    To cool on your wife for getting yours.

From
    Darwin River Northern Territory

i saw on of those r2 xbox and thought thats some thing i want, but i dont play my ps3 enough, and spend to much money on sw collectables, the r2 xbox is the ducks nuts of them all

From
    Mississippi

Fett 4 Real said: View Post
    YOU WILL NOT FIGHT THE URGE! Go buy that thing before you regret not buying it Dave....I swear if you dont buy it and i post up a pic of me all ESB'd out dancing to the game youll be sorry.

But really u need that thing just as much as I did which is why my wife bought it for my birthday. So stop being a sidewalk sissy and buy it. You wont be sorry.
    this makes me happy. i just bought a new xbox maybe 6 months ago and I was calling gamestop tonight to see what kind of trade in I could get so i can get the r2 version. I'm thinking yeah, just paid off the last one...but why not lose a couple hundred to invest in SW edition one. Desire > Sensibility

Maybe I just need to get a wife though...

Well the way I see it is this; pay for an xbox with R2 decals or use the money you would spend on that and get another part for the Fett build (that's what I've been doing)!

Fett>Desire>Sensibility>Jar Jar Binks

lol

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

Bah its not the same as the details that went into this 360, its a bit more than an xbox with decals. When I said I played a little Halo what I meant was, before there was xbox live I had LAN cables to play my roommate and others in our dorms at my first base, I played competitively and won quite often. Ive very into having an Xbox, had this not been coming out for a while now I would have bought the Halo Reach one. Which was an awesome deal with what all it came with. This on the other hand has really cool details that if you know enough about SW makes you go wow they really did put some thought and time into this.

The thing isnt badged with Microsoft as the manufacturer, its made by Automoton Systems. You turn it on the lights arent yellow like the regular xbox theyre blue. It greats you with R2D2 Sound effect as does opening and closing it. And the gold C3PO controller you can get no where else. I think its a pretty awesome gift for a SW fan or to yourself if your Dave.

And why Jar Jar Binks is anywhere on that list I dont know...the Fett parts arent going anywhere. Now the limited amount and sheer amount of SW fans that play xbox this thing will be on ebay for alot more then what you paid for it new soon I imagine.