Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

CIII Pictures and Highlights

From
    Canada, Manitoba

Re: CELEBRATION 3 PICTURE THREAD!!!!

This is impressive now i'm jealous. But it looks like a blast enjoy yourselfs. Now I wonder how does it feel to go to a con. Never been to one at all in all my life. Have fun anyway.

From
    downsampling you

Just got back. It was awesome rocking with you guys at the Embassy and great to meet so many new folks. Overall the con was a severe disappointment to me though. Long lines, rude volunteers, clueless staff, all were a real buzzkill to what could have been Dragon-Con 2.

Oh well...I did have a great deal of fun but all of it happened outside the convention and in the Embassy or various establishments that we went to.

Pics are coming though.

From
    Ft Myers, FL

I agree. It was a bit of a disappointment, but i still had fun, saw a lot of cool stuff. Met a lot of new people, and goat....

Back home now, yay

BTW Goat i will send you those pics of the clone in a few

dan

From
    Palatine, IL

I'm back, and checking in!

All I can say is that my family and I had a blast at CIII! Sure, I spent five hours of my life in line at the Celebration III store, one of which was in the cold and rain, and not to mention all of the other lines and disorganization. But to me, life gets no better then dressing up as boba and walking around with my 5 year old son who is also dressed as boba! Plus I really enjoyed meeting many of you for the first time, and I regret not meeting as many of you as I'd have liked. This was truely a once in a lifetime experience, right down to being yelled at by the head of the 501st at that crazy group photo!

Here's a link to some photo's. It's pretty much all of my family though, and not much of TDH, but they're cool anyway...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hansol.../ph//my_photos

Account Deactivated

Re: I'm back, and checking in!

Awesome !!, that's what it's all about....With the Family.

From
    Canada, Manitoba

That ARC just gets cooler everytime I see it. Plus the custom Star Child wears rocks aswell they all rock.

From
    Canada, Manitoba

Indeed it is. Awsome pics and looks like you and your family had a good time.

From those of us that could not attend.. Welcome back and glad you had a great time. One of these days I'll get out to a con of some sort.

Erik

From
    downsampling you

OPPI said:
    I agree. It was a bit of a disappointment, but i still had fun, saw a lot of cool stuff. Met a lot of new people, and goat....

Back home now, yay

BTW Goat i will send you those pics of the clone in a few

dan
    Oh I had fun. It just wasnt at the convention. It was at the Embassy just hangin out with you guys

Here are my pics:

http://www.darthgoat.com/images/Celebration_3/
    Last edited by bobagoat; Apr 24, 2005 at 9:42 PM.

From
    Kingman, Arizona, United States, 107964532558835, Kingman, Arizona

Just got home and well, I had a damn fine time. Honestly, saw hardly any of the con, the fun was to be had going around with my friends, getting pics taken, hanging out and spending time with the best group of people I know

From
    Beattyville, KY

Just checkin in now. Will try to write up a full report later. The lines were long but I managed to do everything I wasnted and had fun. I just wish I had made a trip to hang out with you guys, but I spent most of the time with the NEG or SO peeps.

From
    Annandale, VA

Just got in myself... put these up before going to bed.

http://homepage.mac.com/mikeharrison/PhotoAlbum36.html

From
    Huntsville

IS this one of us?

Somebody had this in their album. This is an awsome costume and I'd like to see if it was one of us who made it. (and exactly how they see out of it)
    :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

From
    Ft Myers, FL

Re: IS this one of us?

Dude i think that was in my album. This thing was freaking hydraulic and stuff. It was slow, but it was stomping around in the lobby. There is a person in it. Dont know where it came from or who it is though

dan

From
    Arizona

Guess what showed up on the paper

This picture showed up in the paper out here in Arizona. Hope it looks familiar to some one here.

From
    Ft Myers, FL

Man Goat you said it too. That kid with the anakin suit and saber was something. He did a saber show for a guy with a videocam on thursday when it was less busy. He was swinging it full speed all over, real convincing like and then swung a strike right at the guys camera and stopped it right in front of the lens. I would pay money for a copy of that footage, its gotta be cool

dan

From
    Kingman, Arizona, United States, 107964532558835, Kingman, Arizona

Re: Guess what showed up on the paper

WOOHOOO KENNY!!!

Account Deactivated

Re: Guess what showed up on the paper

love the new belt accessories.

From
    Jamestown, ND United States

Well just got back after a 8.5 hr drive. It was a blast. Finally got the figs. only had to waitin line for 2 hours. did anyone figure out that you did not have to wait in line if you went to the catwalk from mall to convention center? walked right in the last two days.

I got the pix up of Jeremy, Leeanna, Daniel & Temeura (along w/ Michonne, Amy & Orli) w/ the bath puppets and w/ Mr. Frothy... enjoy

http://www.mrfrothy.com/

From
    San Diego, CA

Great pictures. I had a great time because I never waited in a single line. I did volunteer a bit which turned out to be very good for getting into some premiere shows and still having a good time in armor. Great times with the Embassy Crew. Only thing I bought was a beanie salacious crumb for my dog. I figured the experience was enough for me. Only had one bad thing happen that I still don't quite get, but in any case my appologies to whomever I wronged....not my intention.

Hyatt elevaters suck!!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrr, I never wannna wait for an elevator again! CIII was the shiz though, had a blast troopin around in my tusken gear, and thanks to Got Maul for taking the only good Boba pic with my son(he never looks at the camera, by good I mean the costume), he told me he needed your helmet after we left, lol. Anyways, aside from the lines for the store and the waiting for the elevator we had a great time. See everyone at the next one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 75_1011512-jpg   75_1011451-jpg  
    Last edited by Delta-9; Apr 25, 2005 at 1:23 AM.

From
    Southern California

Hey Everyone! I just got back myself, loooong flights home (Indianapolis to Phoenix, AZ... Phoenix to Long Beach, CA). Anyway, I'm sure some of you remember me. I was the official 501st photographer (and it seems on the spot official Rebel Legion and overall costume photographer). I joined up with you all for the big TDH group photo and hung out with a bunch of you all in the con taking photos of you all as you walked around.

I have only barley looked at all the photos thus far I've taken, it's several thousand (meaning 5,000+ images is my initial guess). Between the 501st Marching on the capitol building, Rebel Legion Photo, TDH Photo, and the big 501st photo I've got a lot of work ahead of me. I would post a few right now, but since I arrived in Indianapolis last Wednesday evening I've only had a total of 6 hours of sleep as I've been busy with 501st photo shoots and ops.

At any rate... you guys and the SoCal Garrison will be the first to see the big 501st group photo tomorrow. They still don't know the head count, but I will be sending the final stitched image to get heads counted (yes, there were so many 501st that I needed to do a panorama of the group to get them all in nice and super detailed).

Great to meet all of you that I did!

From
    San Diego

I just got back a few hours ago and I had a blast. It was great hanging out with some of you guys, even if it was just for a little while during the 501st pic, (plus right after that me and BobaFettish got to go to the front of the line in the store so we could get the figs ) but the highlight of the weekend for me was working at the autograph area. If anyone was there on Friday, I was the Boba Fett that was standing near Jeremy. Got to sit (in armor no less) with him and chat a bit, and even bought his book, which is pretty good and very interesting (Even had a pic of ESB Fett that I dont think Ive ever seen before, but it doesnt show anything we havent already seen). Later in the day I got to sit outside with Peter Mayhew when he was on a break and talked to him, so over all, I had a blast and will be posting some pics soon

From
    Beattyville, KY

Man Now that I am home, I actually saw alot more of you than I realized. I just didn't recognize you, it was even hard to find our shirts because of the red volunteer shirts.
    Boba Fetts, let us know when you get your pics up I know I saw you around alot and you got better pics than me I am sure.