Charity Star Wars Birthday

From
    Long Beach, CA

Charity Star Wars Birthday

I work for a non-profit here in Orange County, CA and donated a 1 hr Costumed Appearance for a fundraiser back in November. The family that purchased it ($275) used it for their son's 6th birthday. My brother suited up in my Jango, and his son/my nephew wore my TK; I was Vader. Neither of them had ever suited up.....and they were AWESOME!!! Wanted to share a few pics...

recruiting-day-jpgsaber-training-jpgdrop-saber-jpgvader-fist-bump-jpgstar-wars-family-jpg

Jango's knee busted en route, hence non knees. The RF broke as well. Other than that, what are your thoughts???

Jason

From
    Murrieta CA

Re: Charity Star Wars Birthday

Job well done bro way to represent. Maybe next time i can lend a hand if my Fett is done.

From
    Glendora, CA
    Very cool man! Those kids look like they're having a blast. Pure awesomeness! You have some great lookin' suits as well

From
    Long Beach, CA

Re: Charity Star Wars Birthday

Thanks guys!!! Though it was in the upper 90's that day, we thoroughly enjoyed it. I obviously have a few more items to add before each of the costumes is complete, but the parents and kids did enjoy!

ANYONE who would like to join next time, I would love to have them there. I think I will be donating this each year. The auction is in November, so the scheduled party is usually during the following year.