Subscribe
    Feb 8, 2008, 1:10 AM - CASTING CALL FOR 3 TO 4 TROOPERS IN CHICAGOLAND AREA #1

Hey everyone. I know this is THE DENTED HELMET but I am looking for some people who have stormtrooper suits, 3 to 4 to be safe, who i would either use in my film, or borrow the suits (you'd def be able to come and watch the production if you let me use your suits.)

I am making a film for my Production class in film school. I can do anything I want, and I came up with a funny idea using just troopers. They don't have to be stormtroopers, but the must be all stormtroopers, all sandtroopers, all snowtroopers, or all scout trooopers.

I am planning on doing a thing about some troops who haven't gotten the word that the empire has fallen, and they're still guarding a building. They have some funny conversations, and then get the news and just kind of leave...I haven't written the script, as it's not going to film for a couple months and class just started, but i want to be ahead of schedule and see if i can make this happen.

Please, if you know anyone outside of TDH who lives in chicagoland, shoot me a PM or just post on this thread. I'm a college student, and most of my money is going to my boba and my comic-con road trip, so I will only be able to pay people with food...which, by the way, is just as good, if not better, than money

Thanks everyone. have a great weekend.

Q
  2. I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    Feb 8, 2008, 3:31 AM - Re: CASTING CALL FOR 3 TO 4 TROOPERS IN CHICAGOLAND AREA #2

I know there are definitely troops in the Chicago-land area. I would suggest posting this request on the 501st Legion's Midwest Garrison forums if you haven't already.
    Feb 8, 2008, 10:55 AM - Re: CASTING CALL FOR 3 TO 4 TROOPERS IN CHICAGOLAND AREA #3

ok Jimmy, thanks. I'll do that. I didn't know if i was able to post on the 501st site if i'm not in the 501st. thanks again
    Feb 8, 2008, 12:00 PM - Re: CASTING CALL FOR 3 TO 4 TROOPERS IN CHICAGOLAND AREA #4

PM Seeker as well, you could also try the 70th Explorers of the 501st. Good luck.
    Feb 8, 2008, 12:05 PM - Re: CASTING CALL FOR 3 TO 4 TROOPERS IN CHICAGOLAND AREA #5

http://www.501st.com/request.php This is the link for a request appearance. Fill out the info and it will get to the right people.
    Mark
    Feb 12, 2008, 6:04 PM - Re: CASTING CALL FOR 3 TO 4 TROOPERS IN CHICAGOLAND AREA #6

If you need a jedi, count me in

Maybe they could be guarding him as a prisoner?