Subscribe
  1. StrumFett's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2008
    Posts
    213
    Mar 19, 2014, 12:07 PM - boba fett supertrooper video #1

    Just a link for those who are interested.
    A short video at this link : boba fett supertrooper
  2. RafalFett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,687
    Mar 19, 2014, 12:35 PM - Re: boba fett supertrooper video #2

    Quote StrumFett said: View Post
    Just a link for those who are interested.
    A short video at this link : boba fett supertrooper
    Thanks for the link, especially that it has stills from that footage!

    By the way, I already had a similar thread regarding the same video on the Star Wars web page here ==> SuperTrooper Footage - New Link on StarWars.com
  3. zebrabuse's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    106
    Mar 19, 2014, 2:05 PM - Re: boba fett supertrooper video #3

    Great stills. I love the one of him looking at his gun. He has this "What am I doing with my life?" thing going on.
  4. StrumFett's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2008
    Posts
    213
    Mar 19, 2014, 4:24 PM - Re: boba fett supertrooper video #4

    Quote RafalFett said: View Post
    Thanks for the link, especially that it has stills from that footage!

    By the way, I already had a similar thread regarding the same video on the Star Wars web page here ==> SuperTrooper Footage - New Link on StarWars.com

    Oops ! Sorry Rafal for the mistake.
    i made a quick search before posting but it seems that i 've not seen your thread
  5. RafalFett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,687
    Mar 20, 2014, 2:21 AM - Re: boba fett supertrooper video #5

    Quote StrumFett said: View Post
    Oops ! Sorry Rafal for the mistake.
    i made a quick search before posting but it seems that i 've not seen your thread
    No problem at all! No need to apologize! I didn't posted my link (which is pretty old) to prove something, I just wanted to add it because it has additional info.

    Thanks again for the link!
  6. Megatron's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    267
    Sep 1, 2014, 6:39 AM - Re: boba fett supertrooper video #6

    the video is on YOUtube
    nice to hear Boba ambient sound (it is playing lightly in the video)

Similar Threads

  1. Boba Fett SuperTrooper Automatic Blaster - New Found Part
    By Art Andrews in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: Mar 31, 2013, 3:55 AM
  2. Boba Fett Prototype/ Supertrooper Video!
    By hobbit057 in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Dec 24, 2012, 10:10 AM
  3. Boba Fett Supertrooper Costume
    By vaultwiki in forum Main
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 19, 2009, 4:26 PM