Boba Fett The Legend

From
    Appleton, Wisconsin

Boba Fett The Legend

Found this while playing around on the Entertainment Earth web site today, appearantly Boba Fett is the only legend in the SW Saga that isn't infested with little parasites.
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=HS83945

From
    roseville (outside of sacramento) california

Re: Boba Fett The Legend

by are you refering to mitichlorions? is that how you spell that? im not nearly as much of a new trilogy guy as i am an original trilogoy and seeing as they never used that word (ever) in the original trilogy, i never bothered or cared to learn it.

From
    Appleton, Wisconsin

Yeah, I absolutely hate those things, the force should have remained this mysterious unexplained phenomanon.

From
    roseville (outside of sacramento) california

i never played Star Wars galaxies, but i heard you become a Jedi in that game by mastering eight classes and then injecting mitichlorions into your body. all you have to do is inject them into your body? then why doesn't any body, possibly including droids, just inject themself with mitichlorions to be able to wield the force? that's kind of stupid, at least in my opinion.

I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Oohh oh oh oh, another repackage.

From
    Same planet as you, in a country that is below sea-level... the Nether-realm.. Oh wait.. Netherlands

GCNgamer128 said: View Post
    ha ha ha ha, that's all too right...

man... I'd like to meet the people that actually keep buying the same stuff over and over again, every single time it pops up... either with a slightly different paint scheme... or a different card... man... we buy bread the same way everytime... then again... we don't eat star wars action figures... anyone here who does??

ofcourse everyone is free to do as he or she pleases and the repackages do get through to new fans who weren't hunting merchandise when the earlier release was out.

GCNgamer128 said: View Post
    my thoughts exactly... i think we deserve a new sculpt every now and then

From
    Indiana

RBF said: View Post
    ha ha ha ha, that's all too right...

man... I'd like to meet the people that actually keep buying the same stuff over and over again, every single time it pops up... either with a slightly different paint scheme... or a different card... man... we buy bread the same way everytime... then again... we don't eat star wars action figures... anyone here who does??

We aren't to eat the figures?! That's what I have been doing wrong! At least the card has good fiber in it.

From
    Appleton, Wisconsin

Repacks are tangible evidence of evil, I also hate having to buy a pack with figures I already have to get the ones I don't... Hence why I have 3 different Vaders on my desk and 3 Jangos.

Kye Katarn said: View Post
    i never played Star Wars galaxies, but i heard you become a Jedi in that game by mastering eight classes and then injecting mitichlorions into your body. all you have to do is inject them into your body? then why doesn't any body, possibly including droids, just inject themself with mitichlorions to be able to wield the force? that's kind of stupid, at least in my opinion.

lol steriods for Jedi's that be a funny story line a mitichlorion scandal in the new Jedi Order