Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Board Names

I helped at SDCC '08 MandalorFett's Avatar
    From
    California USA

Re: Board Names

Mandalore + Fett = Mandalorfett

Vader has always been my favorite character from the movies. Ever since he strod onto the Tantive IV, I was entranced. Plus he has a pretty cool costume

And 1922 is my 501st Legion ID number.

From
    northern NJ

in one epi. of family guy peter is betting all his SW figs on something and he says "u can havee all my star wars figure, except boba fett...no matter how sure i am of something, I NEVER RISK THE FETT MAN

From
    minnesnowta

courtesy of kevin smith. that's where i first heard it used anyway.

From
    VIRGINIA BEACH...VA

GrendelPrimeReborn said: View Post
    Online gaming forums huh?
    Ever play Soldier of Fortune 2? I'm in the -=MRU=- clan as Grendel Prime there too! -=MRU=- Grendel Prime! WHOOT!

Mainly Socom II, III, and Ratchet and Clank, etc.... 8)

From
    Dark Side of the Moon

Well, mine is quit obviouse, I play the Tuba. Where I really got it from, is ne day, when I walked into the rehearsal room, a trumpet player decided to yell, "hey tubachris!" instead, of just saying hello. So it stuck.

-tubachris

From
    Pennsylvania

I wanted a name that sounded like a superhero, or villain... This is what I came up with. It was made in 2002 and used on every board that I post on since.

From
    Detroit, Michigan

my name is John and my 6.5 year old husky is django named after Django Reinhardt an incredible Gypsy jazz guitar player from the 30's.
    here is the original django

From
    Iowa

I have been putting together a ''Street/Strip'' car. Its a 1991 Beretta. The class that its in is called Pro Street.

So Pro street Beretta became psberetta.

Tube frame, 31x18.50x15 out back with a Chevy 454 under the hood...ect...ect...ect...

From
    Mokena, IL

When I got a car after returning from Okinawa, I decided to have a costume liscense plate...I took my fav SW character "Fett" and then my favorite number "402" (dont ask, I have no flippin idea how that came to be) and so my liscense plate reads: FETT402

So for the past 3 years whenever I sign on w/ a new message board, that's my handle. 8)

Mine's too obvious.

real easy... 501st id for me. i use the same thing on just about ever board. i figure that an id number might not be the easiest thing to remember, but it is easy to look me up using it.

I am nicknamed Scooby in real life anyway. When I registered over here I also watched a episode of Real Ghostbusters on TV = Real Scooby

From
    East Bay Area, California

Mine's not too original. Since I was a kid, I always loved Boba Fett. I thought he was the baddest guy in the entire SW universe. I have always wanted to have a set of Fett armor, but up until recently, couldn't do it. So, I was always a "WannaBe".

Boba - well that's a no brainer.

From
    Tucson, Arizona

When the pressure is on to get props built for a film, help design a costume or whatever, I seem to have the never ending cigarrette. Same was true in trying to put together a Fett costume in time for a halloween party within three weeks time.

formerly Boba_Fett_03 Duran_Lomax's Avatar
    From
    Colorado

My name is boring; instead of trying to pick the name of one of my RP/Fanfilm characters, I just tried to use Boba Fett in the slim hope that nobody had taken it. Well, no dice. So I just added the year that I graduated from high school, and voila, my screen name.

Oddly enough, I wanted to register so I could ask a question; never really planned to hang around this long. Damn you, addicting TDH. Damn you.

From
    Flagstaff AZ

Gotta love Nihilus from KOTOR 2

From
    Yakima, Wa.

Mine is the name of my flash animation company I started. 509 is just my area code. I thought It had kind of a ring to it and it was easy for clients to remember. Even after I burned out on animation, the name still stuck with me.

From
    Kingman, Arizona, United States, 107964532558835, Kingman, Arizona

*Begin geek moment* Mine is from the Expanded Universe. Mirax is the daughter of Booster Terrik. She marries Corran Horn, my favorite EU character. Since I'm a girl and wanted something female related but not obvious like Leia or something, Mirax H. was it. *End geek moment*

From
    Dighton, MA

Rabid Bantha is the name of my YT-2400 in Star Wars Galaxies and I play a Bounty Hunter. Go figure.

From
    Virginia

Mine was kinda passed down to me from ma' dad, he used this screen name since I was like 6. Then when I started using the computer, I always registered to sites using "deadbolt", So he had to come up with another one . The name is from a local garage rock band that my older brothers were friends with. And my dad was wearing one of their band shirts at the time he had to come up with a screen name.

From
    St. Barbara, Calif.

Mine is an homage to Cabaret Voltaire, one of my fav New Wave electro bands from growing up in the 80's. I just happened to be listening to them when I was trying to figure out a cool screen name at another site a couple of years ago. Hence then, I have been known as "Commander Voltaire" , or something.

From
    Utah

I was introduced to ebay as it being the ultimate source for sw collectibles. With that in mind I created an ID that would follow an Imperial theme and have carried that ID over to all other associated forums.

From
    Hitchins, KY (Don't feel bad...no one else has heard of it either...)

john.django said: View Post
    my name is John and my 6.5 year old husky is django named after Django Reinhardt an incredible Gypsy jazz guitar player from the 30's.
    here is the original django
    Yes! Django rules!

My name was a result of trying to pick a Warhammer 40K name for an email address. After going through all of the chaos characters I could think of, and each being already taken, I finally tried chaoslord only to find that it was taken also. So I just altered the spelling of chaos and ta-da!

From
    O'Fallon, Illinois the STL

I always enjoy coming up with cool names for my band's story lyrics, so I use the glorious Hammer of Might, the mighty Scourge of Malice, the Pick of Destiny, and the blasphemousShadow Sceptre.