Last edited by Madmartigan; Oct 19, 2008 at 2:40 PM.
Nicely done!!!! Great suit!!!
Fantastic! Your costume looks awesome!
the flowers add a nice touch
nice job man, looks great!
very well done. congrats on ur 501st acceptance
now go and hunt Han Solo
btw, how bout parts list of ur costume ?
Copied from my progress thread:
- Helmet - FPH (#3 of 49) painted by Superjedi
- Armor: FPv3 - cut, prepped, and painted by me
- Jet Pack - Man of War, painted by me
- Jumpsuit, Flak vest, Neckseal, pouches, and spats - The lovely Ladysewforus
- Gauntlets -- built and painted by Wickedbeard
- EE-3 - built and painted by Sidewinder
- Ammo belt - 99centtaco
- Gloves - GBH
- Girth belt - sz34 Centaur Mohair dyed by me
- Boots -- CA boots with RussRep spikes
- Cape -- accurate tent shelter half per BraksBuddy tutorial, bought off eBay and cut and assembled by me
- Chest lights - Fettronics (deluxe version)
- Knee darts, JP beacon and stabilizer - Serenity
- Braids - Doll hair of forgotten origin
- Chest and shoulder decals - Lucksy31
- Shin tools and collar/cod blocks - Bobamaker
- Screen accurate jet pack hooks - Me!
- Screen accurate Boba Socks - Champion
Last edited by Madmartigan; Oct 14, 2008 at 2:02 PM.
Your suit looks great! Welcome to the 501st!
Good work Chris! Great Fett!
Spectacular paint job on the armor!
Congrats on your new BH designation.
Nice looking armor...Great job on it.
Congrats, looks great!!
Awesome Chris! Welcome to the ranks. :
great job! you really look the part!
Looking good dude
Congratulations, it's nice to see a recently completed costumes after all the hard work and money spent. I still have a long ways to go. I'm looking forward to the future and my own Boba costume and maybe joining the 501st some day.
Hey!! Such great news Congratulations Chris!
Congrats my friend!!! Your Boba looks awesome! Fantastic job man!
Hope my Boba will get as half as good as yours! ;-)
Very nice suit! Congratulations on your BH designation.
The only suggestions I can make are add toe spikes and hit the boots with a little gray primer to wash out the black a bit. Very nice suit though!
Oh and let's see the back of everything too. Rocketpack, etc.
I'll be popping the toe spikes on later this week, and the grey primer doesn't sound like a bad idea. You'd be surprised how much lighter the black is already, though. Camera flash really washes out the "dirt"....
Added a photo of the back at the top of the post. That braid that looks like I was playing "Pin the Tail on the Bounty Hunter" is now 6-8 inches shorter, so no risk of trapping it under the girth.
And, man! That thong makes my a55 look sweet!
Last edited by Madmartigan; Oct 14, 2008 at 6:27 PM.
congrats!!!! very well done!!!!
I just sent my App, now I just have to send pics as well!!
Congrats!!! All of your hard work has paid off.
Congratulations, Chris! That's great.
I'm sure you will be a proud representative of planet Koneck'tikut.
slick. very slick