Benefit Auction Item for TD-5491

From
    new orleans

Benefit Auction Item for TD-5491

This auction is raise funds to assist Walt (Phenix) Crowley TD-5491 and his family, who suffered serious losses from Hurricane Gustav and must move, 3 yrs ago Walt and his family were victims of Hurricane Katrina.

Walt has been part of the 501st going on 3 years and is a dedicated trooper organizing troops with the March of Dimes and Baton Rouge Zoo, and attending as many troops as possible.

The auction is for the Limited Editon, Star Wars, Dave Dorman print available only at the Star Wars Celebration Europe. This is print, was limited to 250 copies, signed and numbered and sold out at the show. This copy is an artist proof (AP) which means it comes directly from the artist himself. it is signed and marked as (AP). The print is 20"x 36" and will be shipped rolled in a crush proof tube.

The dramatic scene features the stormtroopers that attacked the Sandcrawler, disguising themselves as Tusken Raiders, as they look for the runaway R2D2! It has a "remarque" drawing of R2-D2 by Dave Dorman that adds collectiblity to the print.

If you would prefer to make a cash donation please send to this paypal, [COLOR=#0000ff]ofthemind2010@yahoo.com[/COLOR]

If you are in terested in this great print, please go to this link. You will have to copy and paste the link in the address bar.

http://www.501stforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=382731#382731

thanks,

jason
    tk2440

From
    UK

Re: Benefit Auction Item for TD-5491

Can only be viewed by 501st members?

From
    Sydney, Australia

Mojo-Fett said: View Post
    Can only be viewed by 501st members?
    Looks like it to me too.

From
    new orleans

I BELIEVE SO.
    I WISH YALL ALL CAN VIEW IT BUT I GUESS ONLY 501ST MEMBERS CAN.
    I HOPE THE 501ST MEMBERS IN THE DENTED HELMET WILL TAKE A MINUTE AND LOOK AT THE BENEFIT.

THANKS,

JASON

Just copy and past the quote here from the Legion boards...

I'll try to do it.

Here you go guys...sick painting!

Vader1 said:
    This auction is raise funds to assist Walt (Phenix) Crowley TD-5491 and his family, who suffered serious losses from Hurricane Gustav and must move, 3 yrs ago Walt and his family were victims of Hurricane Katrina.

Walt has been part of the 501st going on 3 years and is a dedicated trooper organizing troops with the March of Dimes and Baton Rouge Zoo, and attending as many troops as possible.

The auction is for the Limited Editon, Star Wars, Dave Dorman print available only at the Star Wars Celebration Europe. This is print, was limited to 250 copies, signed and numbered and sold out at the show. This copy is an artist proof (AP) which means it comes directly from the artist himself. it is signed and marked as (AP). The print is 20"x 36" and will be shipped rolled in a crush proof tube.

The dramatic scene features the stormtroopers that attacked the Sandcrawler, disguising themselves as Tusken Raiders, as they look for the runaway R2D2! It has a "remarque" drawing of R2-D2 by Dave Dorman that adds collectiblity to the print.

I would ask the bidding starts at $100.00 and ends Friday, 9/12/08 11:59pm pacific time. This is to get the funds quickly to Walt and his family.
    If you would prefer to make a cash donation please send to this paypal, ofthemind2010@yahoo.com

Photos of the print.

From
    UK

I cannot swear... but that is one f... I mean that is awesome artwork! :thumbup

From
    uk

Now that is quality, great idea and top notch artwork

From
    new orleans

THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS

Thanks for your help and for posting this help thred Brother.
    Much appreciated!

From
    The miserable mill

god that's cool

dave dorman is hands down one of my favorite artists, him and craig mullins