Subscribe
  1. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Feb 8, 2009, 3:15 PM - Re: Anyone seen or spoken to Ruffkintoy? #301

you are not going to pull me into something to get me banned...sorry
    Feb 8, 2009, 3:15 PM - Re: Anyone seen or spoken to Ruffkintoy? #302

Pete got his stuff didn't he?
    And gee you had to do some work on your gauntlet kit? Man that sucks.
  3. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Feb 8, 2009, 3:16 PM - Re: Anyone seen or spoken to Ruffkintoy? #303

just take note, TDH, how long has everyone had issues with Chuck and nothing from him til now? there's a nutshell for ya...
    Feb 8, 2009, 3:18 PM - Re: Anyone seen or spoken to Ruffkintoy? #304

How am I trying to pull you nto something to get you banned? Your the one attacking me in every thread. Do you mean for saying one thing, then saying another? If you hated the gauntlets so much why did you say you loved them and referred people to me? To help me out? Whats that? Why would you be excited helping me out if you didn't like the thing you got? I'm through discussing this with you cause you seem to have something against me for some reason. I'll go back and se how long it took me to get you the gauntlets and other parts though
    Feb 8, 2009, 3:24 PM - Re: Anyone seen or spoken to Ruffkintoy? #305

Quote FettDad said: View Post
    just take note, TDH, how long has everyone had issues with Chuck and nothing from him til now? there's a nutshell for ya...

Like I said before, I haven't been here much recently. Am I not allowed to do so? This is directed to TDH and not Fettdad, I am done with any conversations with him.
    I got on here today, saw the whole 2 week banning thing, saw some people saying things that weren't true, saw people saying they got bad product but told me they loved what they got etc. So thats why I have made the posts and started the threads.
    Feb 8, 2009, 3:55 PM - Re: To all involved parties #306

The way he is involved is because he bought from you in the past and had THE EXACT SAME PROBLEMS THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING which is why you got banned for 2 weeks. And yes, you DO have an online business. You are selling to people ONLINE, that constitutes an ONLINE BUSINESS. Let's not play games here and try and pretend because you are doing "private" sales and not in the Cargo Hold that it can't affect your status at TDH.
    Feb 8, 2009, 4:01 PM - Re: Anyone seen or spoken to Ruffkintoy? #307

Chuck, I have re-sent you the email with attached pictures that I sent you on December 14, 2008.

Stussy
    Feb 8, 2009, 4:09 PM - Re: To all involved parties #308

Quote Mirax H said: View Post
    The way he is involved is because he bought from you in the past and had THE EXACT SAME PROBLEMS THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING which is why you got banned for 2 weeks. And yes, you DO have an online business. You are selling to people ONLINE, that constitutes an ONLINE BUSINESS. Let's not play games here and try and pretend because you are doing "private" sales and not in the Cargo Hold that it can't affect your status at TDH.

How is he involved at the moment though? He bought from me a year ago, got his stuff and said he loved it. This thread is meant for anyone waiting on stuff at the moment ie INVOLVED PARTIES, not past sales. He's made several posts on other threads about me and all he had to do if he felt the need to post was say, I bought stuff took longer than expected the end. Not go on and on post after post.
    Say whatever about an online business, it doesn't matter.
    As for problems everyone else is having, isn't that between me and them? Just because its Fett related it involves TDH? So if I sell a fett item to someone locally or ebay or whatever it can affect my TDH status? Please answer with reference to the COC. I'm not trying to be a jerk just trying to get answers.
    Feb 8, 2009, 4:09 PM - Re: Anyone seen or spoken to Ruffkintoy? #309

Good luck Stussy. I wish you the best.
    Feb 8, 2009, 4:13 PM - Re: To all involved parties #310

Ok, Per the CoC

"This public board is privately owned and is operated solely by the administrative staff. The administrative staff reserves the right to change and interpret this code as they see fit. Anything they feel is unbecoming of TDH will be removed at their discression. The judgments and decisions of the administrative staff are final."
    Last edited by asok; Feb 8, 2009 at 4:27 PM.
    Feb 8, 2009, 4:25 PM - Re: Anyone seen or spoken to Ruffkintoy? #311

Mike, got the email and replied. I'll get that taken care of for you.
    Feb 8, 2009, 4:29 PM - Re: To all involved parties #312

I still don't see how that has anything to do with me? Other than the fact that I make Fett related stuff and am a member here.
    So basically that says that the COC is bogus?
    Feb 8, 2009, 4:30 PM - Re: A Question to TDH about my banning #313

Why where you banned for 2 weeks? I had proof from at least 2 people you lied about the date at which you said items would ship. I figured that would give you 2 weeks to get their items in the mail. It also took you over a month after you banning was up to respond? Not sure what I am missing.

Per the CoC

"This public board is privately owned and is operated solely by the administrative staff. The administrative staff reserves the right to change and interpret this code as they see fit. Anything they feel is unbecoming of TDH will be removed at their discression. The judgments and decisions of the administrative staff are final."

You are selling items via email and PM's, true. Last I checked that was doing business online. Not sure how you would do business without them.

While we DO NOT arbitrate these kind of issues, especially on an individual basts, we do hold an overall feeling of responsibility for the safety of our members, and when we see someone doing something again and again and again, we recognize the destructive pattern and take action to prevent our members from being scammed. This has been a problem for over 8 months. How long does it take to get back to people?
    Feb 8, 2009, 4:36 PM - Re: A Question to TDH about my banning #314

Did I tell them it was shipped and it wasn't? Or did I say I'll ship it and missed the shipping date? I didn't know I was banned til today when I signed on. If you look at the last time I was here Its been way before that. And the whole online business is dropped, it's not really a business but whatever. So because someone gets behind on stuff they get banned?
    Feb 8, 2009, 4:36 PM - Re: Anyone seen or spoken to Ruffkintoy? #315

I must say, I use Ruffkins gauntlets... and I've had no troubles with bubbles, bad castings, nothing whatsoever. So Ruffkin, atleast I vouche for the quality of your products.
    Feb 8, 2009, 4:37 PM - Re: A Question to TDH about my banning #316

And who's been scammed?
    Feb 8, 2009, 4:40 PM - Re: Anyone seen or spoken to Ruffkintoy? #317

I must say, I use Ruffkins gauntlets... and I've had no troubles with bubbles, bad castings, nothing whatsoever. So Ruffkin, atleast I vouche for the quality of your products.
    Thanks, glad you like yours. Sometimes some bad things do get shipped I guess, I am sorry for that.
  18. Feb 8, 2009, 4:55 PM - Re: To all involved parties #318

i believe what asok is saying is that Mirax as the right to say what she said even though it may not be writen in the COC

of course i could be wrong
    Feb 8, 2009, 5:20 PM - Re: To all involved parties #319

shutting up. posted this in the wrong thread....
    Last edited by xfettx; Feb 8, 2009 at 5:22 PM. Reason: wrong thread.
    Feb 8, 2009, 5:30 PM - Re: A Question to TDH about my banning #320

posted this in the wrong thread before. If you only found out today when you signed in that you were banned for 2 weeks then why does it matter? Nitpicking rules is only going to cause more issues. Obviously people have had alot of issues with your business ethics. Why come on here and start a huge deal about it. I know theres people that still want your products but the more you cause trouble the more you are just hurting yourself. This is the second time in the last couple weeks something like this has happened. Honestly grow up and just fix whatever the problem is.
    Feb 8, 2009, 5:30 PM - Re: Anyone seen or spoken to Ruffkintoy? #321

Quote Ruffkintoy said: View Post
    Thanks, glad you like yours. Sometimes some bad things do get shipped I guess, I am sorry for that.
    Then you can't sit here and get mad with the people who are upset that the quality they expect wasn't met.

People here expected quality that used to be a mark on what was Ruffkintoy Boba pieces.

You are right, sometimes some bad things do get shipped, and every reputable supplier on this board would go above and beyond to get that defective piece replaced.

So is it really that hard to make sure that you are sending a quality product out? With the time frame you now work with which seems to be a 4 month minimum, how can you NOT give quality assurance? You can frequent other boards, but can't seem to pop over here for 2 minutes and type a PM that will update your customer. There is atleast a question of ethics here. The evidence here points to a consensus that not visiting here was a dodge. An attempt to not have to tell the truth. This adds up to shady business. And now that people are coming forward here, where they figure you are just gonna dodge anyway, you seem offended. What about the people who spent hundreds of dollars for products they expected to be better and shipped to sooner? They are offended by the constant promises being broken, and the lies to cover them up.

So in retrospect, sometimes letting bad pieces get out isnt the problem. Its doing nothing about it and acting as if thats the best you can do. its your responsibility to give a customer the product you sold them in the time frame you give them, and the quality they are told they will get.
  22. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Feb 8, 2009, 5:45 PM - Re: A Question to TDH about my banning #322

Quote Ruffkintoy said: View Post
    And who's been scammed?
    Chuck,

In Nov. 2006, I ordered a jumpsuit, and ESB Sidearm. This took 7 months to make, because I e-mailed you repeatedly because I desperately needed these items before Celebration IV.

The condition of the jumpsuit was extremely subpar. The pouches were on the knees, the crotch was 8" too low, and the arms and legs were extremely baggy. It seems as if the only measurement you went off of was my height, because the other measurements were ignored completely. In turn, I had to modify the heck out of this jumpsuit with only 2 days before I left for Los Angeles. I did so many modifications to that jumpsuit, that I may as well have made my own from scratch.

As an appology for all of this, you said you would give me an ESB Sidearm Holster for $50. I declined this offer, because I knew that I would be getting the sidearm holster 8 months later, in that time of waiting for my sidearm I made my own holster. What gets me, is that you take 8 months to take care of 99% of your customers, but when Texas Fett Productions needs a piece from you to make another ESB Fett, you have anything they need to them within hours.

I was scammed, Chuck.
    Feb 8, 2009, 5:59 PM - Re: To all involved parties #323

well i feel i am involved. i have been waiting on my stuff for a little while . still no gauntlets. i have recieved "the shipping tommorow, i will send you a tracking number" email from you more than once.

i send you eamils you do not anwser very often, so i quit sending them. what was the point of getting a reply that was bs?

i just want my gauntlet kit and be done with it.
  24. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Feb 8, 2009, 5:59 PM - Re: A Question to TDH about my banning #324

i said i wasnt going to say anything, but Chuck keeps bringing up my jumpsuit situation, and wow, another jumpsuit issue...
  25. Feb 8, 2009, 5:59 PM - Re: Anyone seen or spoken to Ruffkintoy? #325

Quote Gilmore of OK said: View Post
    Then you can't sit here and get mad with the people who are upset that the quality they expect wasn't met.

People here expected quality that used to be a mark on what was Ruffkintoy Boba pieces.

You are right, sometimes some bad things do get shipped, and every reputable supplier on this board would go above and beyond to get that defective piece replaced.

So is it really that hard to make sure that you are sending a quality product out? With the time frame you now work with which seems to be a 4 month minimum, how can you NOT give quality assurance? You can frequent other boards, but can't seem to pop over here for 2 minutes and type a PM that will update your customer. There is atleast a question of ethics here. The evidence here points to a consensus that not visiting here was a dodge. An attempt to not have to tell the truth. This adds up to shady business. And now that people are coming forward here, where they figure you are just gonna dodge anyway, you seem offended. What about the people who spent hundreds of dollars for products they expected to be better and shipped to sooner? They are offended by the constant promises being broken, and the lies to cover them up.

So in retrospect, sometimes letting bad pieces get out isnt the problem. Its doing nothing about it and acting as if thats the best you can do. its your responsibility to give a customer the product you sold them in the time frame you give them, and the quality they are told they will get.

nicely put