Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone know how to get in touch with Cerillo?

Anyone know how to get in touch with Cerillo?

I've been trying to reach Christopher Cerillo via e-mails and phone calls, but no response.
    The last response I got was from his wife a few months ago via e-mail letting me know he was back at work and wouldn't be able to get in touch with me.
    She said that she would send me half of the money ASAP and the rest a few weeks after.

Cerillo gave me an offer that beat out a couple of other buyers for my Artist Proof Han Solo in Carbonite. He even picked it up from my house. However, he said he didn't have all the funds so he promised he would send me the $1,000 a couple of weeks later since he was getting the rest of the money then. I dealt with him a few times before, so I thought he would live up to his word.
    It's been almost a year now waiting patiently, but besides some excuses several months ago, I still have not received any portion of the remaining funds.
    I have all our e-mails saved, for reference, just in case I needed it.
    I've seen threads that he brought the HIC to certain events, and what gets me upset is knowing that he has not fully paid for it.

Anyway, if anyone can contact him to get in touch with me or know how to reach him (the number he gave me no longer works), please let me know.

I've never been much on drama, but this is the second time I've been given the run around by a fellow member in any forum.

Thanks in advance guys!

Ely

I helped at SDCC '08 Jango 5204's Avatar
    From
    Central, Ca

Re: Anyone know how to get in touch with Cerillo?

Are you on the So Cal boards? It shows he was there 3 days ago.

No, but can you or someone from there see if he can get in touch with me please?
    Thanks in advance.

From
    Central, Ca

I'm assuming he has your number. I'll send him a message. I don't know the guy .

From
    Central, Ca

message sent via So Cal pm.

Thanks!
    I really just want this resolved, no hard feelings, but my frustrations are definitely justified.

He certainly knows how to contact me, if not, I can give him my number again.
    He also has contacted me via e-mails and PMs here and on the RPF numerous times, so he can get in touch with me with those methods as well.

Bump for any other info. and assistance with getting in touch with Cerillo.

No response yet.
    If anyone else can help me out with any information, I would sure appreciate it.
    It's been way too long and a lot of money simply to forget about.

From
    Central, Ca

according to SO Cal boards he was on yesterday. sorry. I contacted a friend in so Cal, he's going to notify the So Cal XO of the situation.

Thanks for all your help Jango 5204.
    Again, I hold no hard feelings towards Cerillo, I just want the matter finally resolved.
    We've all been hit with hard times, but I even offered on several occassions to break up payments to what he was able to afford to send.

From
    San Diego. CA/ Hertfordshire, England

Contacted XO of So Cal Garrison, should get a response soon. Will keep you posted.

From
    San Diego. CA/ Hertfordshire, England

Got an answer back, hope this helps.

Hey there
    Sorry to hear this. Chris is notorious about dropping of the grid. He has dropped the ball for me a couple of times and I'm still waiting to hear from him about his Vader photos he promised to send but never did yet will still complain that he hasn't been approved!

Unfortunately all I have in the member database are these two emails.

girl4diam@aol.com
    diamcerillo@aol.com

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks for all the help guys!
    I got a hold of Chris last week and he sent an e-mail to me saying he will live up to his word.
    Still waiting on getting a payment, but hearing from him again gives me a bit of hope and I trust he will do the right thing.

Last e-mail was from the 27th of last month and still waiting on any updates

Still no replies on working with him on a payment plan or partial trades. . .

Bump - just cause I know he's been on here a couple of days ago and has an active Cargo Hold thread.
    Still no replies and no payments
    Sad knowing I put my trust in a Marine officer and have been treated so poorly

From
    Roanoke, VA USA

I bought his Jetpack from him a month or two ago and he was responding to PM's then but after I received the Jetpack I have not heard back from him. Sorry I don't have any other way to contact him.

I'm glad that you at least got the Jetpack.
    I knew he had some hard times a while back, but a year and a half ago, I asked for any props just to get something from him.
    Sucks that he has been selling and making costumes, but not even having the decency to contact me. I've talked to his wife or ex-wife, while he was home last year since apparently he didn't want to talk to me.
    It sucks that recently on the RPF he talked about the "scumbag" who owed him some money and yet he owes me a thousand dollars and haven't batted an eye.
    He did send me a scan of his tax refund receipt in 2009 when he promised again to send me the funds, but nothing came.
    February of last year, he said he was going to use his wife's account to pay-pal me the funds, but nothing came.
    I was willing to work with him for a hundred bucks a month, even $50 but nothing, and no response.
    Chris, if you're reading this, I've never been real upset, I just really want something from you. I've been a real patient guy and it just sucks you feel you can't work something out with me.

From
    madison,ms.

Sux dude. Almost 2years. I'd say good luck but don't think it will do any good.

i think i'd drive over and get my hic . call the cash he gave u as rent .
    Last edited by dlzx9r; Mar 30, 2011 at 9:32 AM.

That sucks man. I hope you can get it resolved soon. That's unacceptable.

Thanks for the support guys, I really appreciate it.
    I just hope he finally steps up and makes good on this.

i feel bad when I see posts like this.

Just hoping this can open up communication, in fact I got a PM from him on the RPF this morning again promising to come through.
    We've been here before though, so if I get at least one or two more conversations, it would be a record which would be a much appreciated surprise.

I guess a second PM was too much to ask

PM sent.