Subscribe
    Feb 6, 2008, 12:42 AM - Anyone here from the RPF, I could use some help if you are! #1

Hey everyone,

I need some assistance please. As some of you are aware I am building my own Han Solo in Carbonite. I am scratch building the entire thing, to include the side panels. However, I have not abandoned the idea of purchasing some side panel casts to give the project some extra authenticity.

I have tried the HIC builders club on Yahoo without much luck. I have had two other responses, one will get back to me and the other guy wanted to sell me panels for $75.00 more than what he had them posted for on another forum. I have searched high and low, and although they are rare, I was hoping to find someone who sells casts.

I tried to go to the RPF but they are not accepting new registrations.

Would someone be kind enough, who is already a member, to post a WTB or inquiry thread over there? It would be much appreciated.

The guy I am waiting on has offered to sell some casts for $100.00, they are not the best, but I can make them work. I know side panels are not cheap, but I will entertain all offers.

In the meantime, I will continue with my scratch built panels.

Feel free to post here or PM me.

Thanks for the help..
    Last edited by azheat01; Feb 6, 2008 at 12:49 AM.
    Feb 6, 2008, 1:22 AM - Re: Anyone here from the RPF, I could use some help if you are! #2

You can try to contact Sgt. Fang for the side panels. I think his email is sgtFang@aol.com, I saw a post on the RPF forums regarding Sgt. Fang inheriting the molds for the side panels.
    Feb 6, 2008, 1:51 AM - Re: Anyone here from the RPF, I could use some help if you are! #3

I already tried him, he is not doing side panels, but thanks for the info.