Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Mar 12, 2014, 6:37 PM - Anyone have contact for Asok (Christy) besides email? #1

Anyone know an alternate contact for her? I'd appreciate any help or info if Asok's busy, indisposed, or whatever. Maybe there's a good reason I get no response?
    Last edited by SaintHubbins; Mar 13, 2014 at 12:24 AM.
    Mar 12, 2014, 8:22 PM - Re: Anyone have contact for Asok (Christy) besides email? Sent my money, no response #2

He's swamped from the upcoming Cons.
    Did he acknowledge you were sending money for his GMH/Budget?
    Even at the earliest- You're looking at 5 weeks to see it at your door step.
    Also- I have a helmet, recently, from him...
    He won't f*<K you, and it's worth the wait.
    I lack an alternate form of contact...
    Mar 12, 2014, 8:23 PM - Re: Anyone have contact for Asok (Christy) besides email? Sent my money, no response #3

Same here, sent payment 2/8/14...emailed her a couple weeks ago for update, no response. I also emailed yesterday on both the ticket thingy and here at TDH, no response yet. I'm not an impatient man, I just like to be kept in the loop. I've spoken with a couple of her customers and they said it usually takes about a month to get the helmet but I'm past that already. I've been burned before through internet transactions so I get a little antsi, but I've heard nothing but great things about asok. Hopefully all is well and we will hear from her soon. Let me know if you find anything out.
  4. Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Mar 12, 2014, 9:59 PM - Re: Anyone have contact for Asok (Christy) besides email? Sent my money, no response #4

Thanks for the response guys. I am usaully pretty patient too. In the initial contact between us she said a 2 week turnaround so of course I got a little concerned. If I had an update to let me know, then that would satisfy me. I will keep you in the loop natas66.
    Mar 12, 2014, 10:56 PM - Re: Anyone have contact for Asok (Christy) besides email? Sent my money, no response #5

She told me the same thing, 2 week turnaround time, unless I ordered too close to the upcoming Cons which I understand is a hectic time for them. I hope to hear from her sometime in the next week or so, an update would be very good indeed. I have a couple other hobbies that involve long wait time for parts but I go into that knowing approximates and if they change they update me. I'm sure asok is just busy and being a small buisness it's probably easy to get buried with too many projects. I would expect an update soon though so I don't have to worry anymore and at least now I know it's not just me.
    Mar 13, 2014, 12:08 AM - Re: Anyone have contact for Asok (Christy) besides email? Sent my money, no response #6

Rest assured Asok won't burn you, she is simply a busy person as we all are the up coming cons have most likely taken there toll along with other real life projects. Since she doesn't have a factory or a staff it can be hard keeping up with everything, my only advice would be to remain patient, I hope that helps
  7. Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Mar 13, 2014, 12:15 AM - Re: Anyone have contact for Asok (Christy) besides email? #7

Thanks J3T.
    Last edited by SaintHubbins; Mar 13, 2014 at 12:23 AM.
    Mar 18, 2014, 7:25 PM - Re: Anyone have contact for Asok (Christy) besides email? #8

I'm patient but I've heard nothing from Asok and Paypal requires you to file a claim within 45 days of your purchase. I hope nothing serious has happened...in that event being a small buisness I would think they would have something in place to refund customers if they were unable to fullfill obligations. I'm going to wait until the last day of Paypal's 45 day limit and then start a claim. If they would just contact us and let us know all is well I'd be willing to wait longer. If anyone has heard anything it would help....