Subscribe
  1. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Jun 17, 2010, 11:22 PM - ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH GETTING BUMPED AFTER ONLY A FEW MINUTES? #1

hey guys, just curious if i am doing something wrong, if there is something going on with the site...?? keep getting bumped after just a couple of minutes...cant even write a private message without being logged out....any ideas? is it my settings somewhere? cheers!
    Jun 17, 2010, 11:25 PM - Re: ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH GETTING BUMPED AFTER ONLY A FEW MINUTES? #2

I got this. Funny I was just on a thread of yours about kid sized helmets.
  3. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Jun 17, 2010, 11:27 PM - Re: ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH GETTING BUMPED AFTER ONLY A FEW MINUTES? #3

am i doing something wrong? do i have a bug? i keep getting logged out...the internet still works, just bumps me out of TDH...errr...
    Jun 17, 2010, 11:33 PM - Re: ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH GETTING BUMPED AFTER ONLY A FEW MINUTES? #4

test post

edit-still working fine for me, so far. *fingers crossed*
    Jun 17, 2010, 11:34 PM - Re: ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH GETTING BUMPED AFTER ONLY A FEW MINUTES? #5

I was experienceing a similar problem, do you make sure you have the "remember me" box clicked.
    I also seem to remember that when i was having this problem the browser was killing the cookies thinking it was in public terminal mode. Dont remember how i fixed it tho.
  6. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Jun 17, 2010, 11:38 PM - Re: ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH GETTING BUMPED AFTER ONLY A FEW MINUTES? #6

i restarted the computer, lets see what happens...=)
    Jun 17, 2010, 11:49 PM - Re: ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH GETTING BUMPED AFTER ONLY A FEW MINUTES? #7

Hey D I have been on for a while now and have not had any issues. I just wanted to give you a heads up.
  8. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Jun 17, 2010, 11:53 PM - Re: ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH GETTING BUMPED AFTER ONLY A FEW MINUTES? #8

thanks brother...been speaking with Art...he's on it...told me it wasnt me, at least for now it isnt...=) anyone know what these things are?

Yahoo! Slurp Spider
    MSNBot Spider
    Google Spider
    Google AdSense Spider
    Jun 18, 2010, 2:08 PM - Re: ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH GETTING BUMPED AFTER ONLY A FEW MINUTES? #9

I think it may be a browser issue. Firefox does this to me a lot no matter what forum I am on. It gets frustrating when you are typing a long post and forget all that you said. :P I've resorted to highlighting everything and Ctrl - c before clicking "post" or "reply". I don't think it is an issue with the forum, but who knows.