Subscribe
  1. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Apr 8, 2008, 3:41 PM - any okies out there? #1

new to the site, new to costuming, just wanting to see if anyone was from oklahoma? Boomer Sooner! no offense to anyone, just proud to be an okie...how about them jahhawks too!! pm me, i am around!
    Apr 8, 2008, 6:49 PM - Re: any okies out there? #2

Yup, i sure am. Been there for say ohh...almost 20 years now. Not currently there though, will be back from a deployment somewhere around october hopefully. Where abouts in OK are ya? I know we have a few on here in OK as well.
    Apr 8, 2008, 9:56 PM - Re: any okies out there? #3

Ya had me at Okie, ya lost me at Sooner.
    Apr 9, 2008, 5:36 AM - Re: any okies out there? #4

I am from Oklahoma City, but I hardly ever see home any more since I am on the road so much. Where are you at? PM me the answer if you would like.
  5. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Apr 9, 2008, 9:50 AM - Re: any okies out there? #5

hi everyone! dookie, dookie, dookie.... no love for the sooners? or the sooner state? we are simple folk, still ride horses to town, have cattle in the house.... just kidding.... i am in enid! where are you guys?
    Apr 9, 2008, 11:19 PM - Re: any okies out there? #6

Quote FettDad said: View Post
    hi everyone! dookie, dookie, dookie.... no love for the sooners?
    Born and raised a Cowboy, so you know. But, Norman was always a much more fun town to party in. Anyway, welcome to TDH!
  7. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Apr 10, 2008, 12:37 PM - Re: any okies out there? #7

hey dookie, since i am in enid, i appreciate the osu clan...but married into a sooner clan, so ya know...my son is also a huge sooner fan, i guess that is cause of me....i just love oklahoma!! when it comes to football, i go with the sooners...but if my son gets his school paid for, he can be a cowboy all he wants and i would probably be wearing orange eventually!