Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
    Aug 13, 2008, 6:44 PM - Re: Any OFFICAL TDH plans for Dragon Con? #26

I'm gonna be there Friday, Saturday, and part of Sunday. We should do something as a TDH group.
  2. I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    Aug 13, 2008, 10:00 PM - Re: Any OFFICAL TDH plans for Dragon Con? #27

Quote Jaster TK-1580 said: View Post
    I'm gonna be there Friday, Saturday, and part of Sunday. We should do something as a TDH group.
    The past 2 years there has been a TDH dinner as well as a TDH group photo. Like others have said, anybody going is welcome to organize something. (I can't do that right now as my workload outside of TDH is rather loaded.)
    Aug 14, 2008, 1:59 AM - Re: Any OFFICAL TDH plans for Dragon Con? #28

I'm going Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I am looking forward to meeting more TDH people in person! Can we organize something? It would be cool!

Deunan Shiruba
    Zam & Luminara
  4. Aug 14, 2008, 5:25 AM - Re: Any OFFICAL TDH plans for Dragon Con? #29

Whoa!!! Lotta' "Stop The Presses" news in this thread 1. No Art and Kristen @ DC 2. The world renowned "Bounty's Hunted" has once again resurfaced from the far reaches of space and wait a minute... 3. Did I hear a Milwaukee Photo Shoot coming up??? Cool!

Rex, I will see you again @ DC this year my friend, with a "New & Improved" HB:II set-up, if nothing else. Being Hellboy is like a full time job, got a bring your lunch pail to work every day, another day, another monster!

Talk 2 Ya'

Aug 18, 2008, 6:41 PM - Re: Any OFFICAL TDH plans for Dragon Con? #30

So how much interest is there in a small get together? Also, while TDH is defiantly NOT the 501st... might be some thoughts of just crashing the 501st mixer while wearing a TDH shirt...

I'm sure everyone here at least knows someone in the 501st that could get 'em in...

Was hoping to meet a few people this year.
  6. I helped at SDCC '08 NovallTalon's Avatar
    Aug 18, 2008, 7:51 PM - Re: Any OFFICAL TDH plans for Dragon Con? #31

We can do a TDH/Mercs picture like we did last year. I shipped it out to Karen Traviss and she loved it. Anyone who wants to get together for a pic, we'll be doing one after the parade on Saturday at 12pm! We'll have a sign up on the Mercs table also to remind anyone interested.

Also, the Mercs are getting together for dinner on Friday at 7:30pm at Max Lager's. Any TDH members who wanna join us for that are welcome to come have some grub and grab a pint. =)