Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Subscribe
    Aug 23, 2008, 10:54 AM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #51

Ghosts love Indiana Jones???
    Aug 23, 2008, 11:48 AM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #52

And hate Toht.

Feb 4, 2009, 5:48 PM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #53

Check out this apparition my mom got last month. I thought it was kinda freaky!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cemetery and rain 017.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	31491   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cemetery and rain 017a.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	330.9 KB 
ID:	31492  
    Feb 4, 2009, 6:26 PM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #54

Hate to tell ya, but my honest opinion would be that both of those are sun beams.
    Feb 4, 2009, 9:36 PM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #55

That's what I told her when she first showed me. But she pointed out that it would have showed up more than once. She went back and tried to reproduce it and could not.
    Feb 4, 2009, 11:02 PM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #56

Quote IrishFett22 said: View Post
    Creepy...I have heard of that story before about the bus accident and how the kids push your car across the tracks. That is so cool that you were able to do it!

I have another creepy story that involves a bus that my grandfatehr told me. It was up north (I recall Penn. for some reason) and it was my grandfathers cousin and his partner and they were eating at a restruant. Well, they left the restruant and went to the cop car where a boy walked up to them and knocked on their window. They exted the car to talk to the boys and he started crying uncontrolable. So they asked him if he was lost and he noded yes. So they asked him to come in their car and they would take him to the station. Well, they get going and when they pass an certain intersection the boy tugs the partners shirt and still crying points down the street they just passed. Well they U-turned and turned down the way. They kept on going and when ever they thought of turning around they boy would belt out in tears even louder than before. Well way out of the way and out of town. There is a big clearing in the trees that shouldn't have been there. So they stopped and told the boy to stay and went to go chekc it out. When they looked over the tree clearing, they saw a rolled over school bus down in the deep ditch. They called for paramedics and and started doing precedure. When they finally pulle dout the bus, there was a whole class, teacher, and driver inside. All were in pretty bad condition as thier bus took out a whole bunch of thick trees and then rolled down a decient drop. Well evenyone was ok except for one boy. He had bleed from the skull and there was no pulse....it was the boy who lead them there. They ran back to the car and the boy was gone...no signs what so ever. The report read that they were on patrol when they found the bus...but they know better.
    lol irishfett they made a movie of that story with the kids,its called fingerprints or something,it was pretty good,and i do believe it is based offof a true story.

,e and my friend Col'ika have seen a dark cloak robed figure
    it appeared on a street and we went to go see it and when we got there we turned a round only to see it alll the way across the church center glideing away.

a year later i saw it agian it crossed the street in front of me maybe 75 ft or something(bad judge in distance) but it stob and turned at me and the turned and went on its way into some trees,and....i went back to my friends house(back the way i came) and spent the night again...
    Feb 4, 2009, 11:47 PM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #57

My wife has always been interested in spirits and reads cards.

We we're renting a house once and we were allowed to redo the gardens. We pulled all the old weeds and **** out that day and were going to finish it the next day. Late that night while watching tv we had an old woman's face float around on the tv. At first we thought nothing but then it stopped and looked at us! We freaked out big time. The next day we planted new plants and while doing so spoke to the neighbour (an old woman) who had lived their all her life. She said our house had 'history' as in the man's wife went missing and she used to love the garden. This had occured 20-30 odd years ago.

Later that same day we left toget some more plants and came home to what we thought a burgled house.All the lounge room contents were all over the room and the bloody tv was on the floor. This occured only in the lounge room. All the doors and windows were still locked!

That night our 8mth old daughter woke screaming. Her room stank and was really cold! We calmed her down and I placed a heater in there to keep her warm. 2 hours later she woke screaming again. Her room still stank and was 'really' cold still!

We placed her in bed with us after that and went back to sleep. About 11.30pm our daughter began to cry and woke us up. We both noticed the freezing cold and within seconds we couldn't physically move! Our daughter was screaming, I couldn't move or talk andmy wife was gurgling. This lasted for maybe 10 to 15 seconds and just stopped. The gurgling coming from my wife was her being choked! This was our introduction to the spirit world! The attacks continued every 30 to 40 minutes until 5am. We packed up and left that house. The realistate thought it funny as we werent the first to complain about it! Wankers!

Since then all 3 of our kids are very much in tune with spirits and my wife talks to my (passed) nan and pop! On one reading my pop mentioned an incident that no one else ever knew about and he (pop) wasn't inpressed with me for it. He says he always hears me toast him when I have a beer.

There have been occasions were I am woken by a 'bad' spirit that has attached itself to me. It stays above my side of the bed and only gives me grief! I have since learned how to defend against such visits. But I still get the odd sleepless night!

We have even spoken to our passsed child that was miscaried. It's not all bad.

My nan (passed) explained how there are different levels of spirits. We wont use a ouija board as they can be plain dangerous. but there is another board we use (can't think of its name atm) that is for 'good' visitors. Since I met my wife it has been very 'interesting'!
  8. Feb 5, 2009, 8:22 AM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #58

You should tell ur story to discovery channel......I've aslways been interested in spriitual stuff and psyic. Funny thing is I visted 5 psyics who have told me I have great power and the my spirit can be traced back to past the time of the kings.....weird thing with that is none of them will give me books to train they claim that if I do I'm gonna turn to dark magic....I even offered them good money to see what they would say and they still refuse......
  9. Feb 5, 2009, 8:55 AM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #59

Here's an interesting photo I took one Christmas at my mothers home in Virginia..Civil War trenches are still recognizable in the woods surrounding the neighborhood. I'm not a fan of Orbs at all but this one shows trajectory..What do you think?
    Feb 5, 2009, 9:23 AM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #60

AWESOME i loved this thread
  11. Feb 5, 2009, 11:50 AM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #61

thats a good one i been dieing to get up to mt misery in long island last time i was there my car,s engine went cold as i was driving it and then broke down maybe i can get some good pics up there....i know some girl had gotten a pic of a full body of a girl ghost
  12. Feb 5, 2009, 12:00 PM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #62

Thats only a piece of dust.Flash rebound above it.Its all about this or maybe a civil war ghost.Who knows
    Feb 5, 2009, 12:11 PM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #63

Piece of dust indeed, dud you use the flash?.

You guys should check out this, I have experienced this myself. Very very freaky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5_RpNgxptQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r03M4...eature=related
    Feb 5, 2009, 12:21 PM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #64

Quote Man of War Studios said: View Post
    Here's an interesting photo I took one Christmas at my mothers home in Virginia..Civil War trenches are still recognizable in the woods surrounding the neighborhood. I'm not a fan of Orbs at all but this one shows trajectory..What do you think?
    lol it looks like a mushroom to me,idk lol
    Feb 5, 2009, 2:56 PM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #65

Quote DutchFett said: View Post

You guys should check out this, I have experienced this myself. Very very freaky.

Kinda interesting but far to many mannerisms to be real in my opinion.
  16. Feb 5, 2009, 5:44 PM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #66

well i see some non believers lol now that im home i can tell my other experiences at Mt Misery Long Island New York
    1st time i went there i was chased out by an unknown car that was parked in the cemetery i figure it must be local kids so that don't count 1 person was with me for that

2nd i was past the cemetery near some field that had a cop car there i past the cop car and his lights go on and follows me then his siren lights go off but no sound so i pull over pitch black except for my lights no cop no other cars had one other kid with me that night

3rd and last time was the time the engine in my car went cold i had 3 other people that night i never heard of a car engine going cold while it is running im not talking drop a bit i mean it went from mid way (normal running heat) to about a hair away from bottom out.....my Nissan 200sx is my pride and well taken cared of i had to ditch it there and walk 3 miles and grab a cab.....next morning i go back with my father to see what went wrong and the car is fine

this all happened mid summer and i haven't been back since but if anyone from the NY area from here wanna go id do it again

if you type Mt. Misery / Sweet Hollow Rd. in google you will get a site that talks alil about the area i don't wanna break any website posting laws i may not know about
    Feb 6, 2009, 3:01 PM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #67

For sure, i'm a believer but also very objective as well.

One of my other experiences was when i lived in a village called Acle, Norfolk UK. The place i was living in was about 300 years (old stables converted to flats). I was in bed and heard my missus walk down the corridor from the kitchen and stop outside the bedroom door. I waited for her to come in and nothing happened. I called out and still nothing. So i got up out of bed and opened the door. The corridor was empty. Thinking she ws playig a trick on me i searched the flat for her. About 10 minutes later she came in from doing some shopping and had not been in the flat for about 20 minutes. Ghostly footsteps ???? I only know what i heard
    Feb 7, 2009, 4:00 AM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #68

Sareth Dorn

I've done some ghost hunting in oklahoma and arkansas. i've never had an experience, but some of my friends/coworkers/crew have.

where were you recording at? in east or west AR?
    Feb 7, 2009, 7:39 AM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #69

Quote Django said: View Post
    Sareth Dorn

I've done some ghost hunting in oklahoma and arkansas. i've never had an experience, but some of my friends/coworkers/crew have.

where were you recording at? in east or west AR?
    Our EVP? We got that in El Paso, Texas.
    Feb 7, 2009, 7:23 PM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #70

Quote DutchFett said: View Post

Deffintly calling shinanigans on those. But as far as the pics. you have MOW, I agree that you caught some dust.

That's what I told her when she first showed me. But she pointed out that it would have showed up more than once. She went back and tried to reproduce it and could not.
    Well, thats the thing, she may not of been standing at the same angle, cloud cover could of effected the sun beam, the camera, the trees, there's plenty of factors there that would effect the way the photos would come out. I still stand that they're most proboly both sun beams.
  21. Feb 8, 2009, 6:26 AM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #71

watch Spooked Ghost of Waverly Hills they got lots of evp and pics and i wanna go there so badly....maybewe can set up a TDH get together and go there dressed up inna boba suits the ghost wont know what to think
    Jun 2, 2009, 10:58 AM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #72

LOL! I can't believe I missed this thread. Yeah, I haven't been on here in a while, since I had to sell my ESB Fett a few years ago.

As indicated by Bob or Webchief as you all know him, I'm a TAPS investigator. I've been a full investigator with TAPS for almost 2 years now and I've seen some amazing things. I'm a member of the same group that you see on the SI/FI Channel show Ghost Hunters. No, I haven't been on the show yet, but it's only because some of us in TAPS also work fulltime jobs and can't be away from work for weeks at a time to film for the show. Perhaps one day I'll be on, but it's important to state that I'm not investigating for TAPS in hopes of being famous or on tv. We do what we do to help people with paranormal issues that they cannot explain. Period. It's all about helping others and if I can do that by creeping around dark basements at night, then even better! LOL!

I seriously can't believe the amount of posts on this thread. Truth be told, I didn't have the time to read all of them. *****, you guys post more interesting comments and better accounts of activity than what I see on the TAPS 18+ forum. If I had known that, I wouldn't have wasted my time there. LOL!

I also want to state that though Ghost Hunters + TAPS is something I'm very passionate about, my first love and devotion is to the 501st Legion and the various off shoots like The Dented Helmet forum and Rebel Legion forums. You are all the best of the best here at TDH and I'm honored to call you brothers in arms and friends.

Though I work a fulltime job as a BUTCHER, (hense why all my friends actually call me The Butcha) and investigate for TAPS, on my free time I would be happy to try and answer all your paranormal questions and concerns. I am by no means as knowledgeable regarding the paranormal field as my good friends Jason + Grant, but as they are almost impossible to reach due to their crazy schedules and the fact that Jay has 5 kids and Grant has 3, I'd say I'm your easiest source for a real TAPS investigator to answer your questions. Now, take it easy on me, as I only get 1 day off usually a week from my regular job, not to mention the time I take away from that job to do TAPS cases, please be pacient if I don't get back to you right away. LOL!

Most of your questions could probably be answered by going to http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/ and checking out the host of options provided for you there. If you'd like to e-mail me questions go to http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-s...s/members.html and click on my picture. It's the picture of the goofy looking guy that has John Barrows written on it. It will send you directly to my TAPS e-mail address. Thanks for all your love and passion for the paranormal field. I'll be sure to mention this to the rest of the TAPS crew. Take care!

Last edited by TK-1776; Jun 2, 2009 at 11:05 AM.
  23. Jun 3, 2009, 1:09 AM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #73

Quote TK-1776 said: View Post
    LOL! I can't believe I missed this thread. Yeah, I haven't been on here in a while, since I had to sell my ESB Fett a few years ago.

As indicated by Bob or Webchief as you all know him, I'm a TAPS investigator. I've been a full investigator with TAPS for almost 2 years now and I've seen some amazing things. I'm a member of the same group that you see on the SI/FI Channel show Ghost Hunters. No, I haven't been on the show yet, but it's only because some of us in TAPS also work fulltime jobs and can't be away from work for weeks at a time to film for the show. Perhaps one day I'll be on, but it's important to state that I'm not investigating for TAPS in hopes of being famous or on tv. We do what we do to help people with paranormal issues that they cannot explain. Period. It's all about helping others and if I can do that by creeping around dark basements at night, then even better! LOL!

I seriously can't believe the amount of posts on this thread. Truth be told, I didn't have the time to read all of them. *****, you guys post more interesting comments and better accounts of activity than what I see on the TAPS 18+ forum. If I had known that, I wouldn't have wasted my time there. LOL!

I also want to state that though Ghost Hunters + TAPS is something I'm very passionate about, my first love and devotion is to the 501st Legion and the various off shoots like The Dented Helmet forum and Rebel Legion forums. You are all the best of the best here at TDH and I'm honored to call you brothers in arms and friends.

Though I work a fulltime job as a BUTCHER, (hense why all my friends actually call me The Butcha) and investigate for TAPS, on my free time I would be happy to try and answer all your paranormal questions and concerns. I am by no means as knowledgeable regarding the paranormal field as my good friends Jason + Grant, but as they are almost impossible to reach due to their crazy schedules and the fact that Jay has 5 kids and Grant has 3, I'd say I'm your easiest source for a real TAPS investigator to answer your questions. Now, take it easy on me, as I only get 1 day off usually a week from my regular job, not to mention the time I take away from that job to do TAPS cases, please be pacient if I don't get back to you right away. LOL!

Most of your questions could probably be answered by going to http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/ and checking out the host of options provided for you there. If you'd like to e-mail me questions go to http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-s...s/members.html and click on my picture. It's the picture of the goofy looking guy that has John Barrows written on it. It will send you directly to my TAPS e-mail address. Thanks for all your love and passion for the paranormal field. I'll be sure to mention this to the rest of the TAPS crew. Take care!

Dude if your ever in NY to do something bring me lol:thumbup
    Jun 3, 2009, 8:42 AM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #74

And when TAPS is in Southern or Central IL/IN/MO , count me in.

*grabs gear bag and puts near the door*
  25. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Jun 16, 2009, 2:51 AM - Re: Any ghost hunters around? #75

I am actually an amateur paranormal investigator and have been for 11 years. I am with a group, and from time to time we get to investigate. I currently have in my arsenal
    80 GB DVR
    4 IR Night Cams
    2 EMF Meters
    1 KII Meter
    Ionizer
    Various Camera's and Camcorders
    It's a fun field to get into. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.