Subscribe
    Sep 1, 2013, 8:09 AM - Another FP Recaster? #1

I was trolling through ebay as i was bored and came across this seller from Canada. Another recaster?

slartibartfast69 | eBay
    Sep 1, 2013, 8:14 AM - Re: Another FP Recaster? #2

This guy is probably one of the more well known recasters. For the longest time the CC helmet wouldn't come up when you searched but I think he's figured that out. He habitually creeps here too and makes an account almost every time someone calls his work ****. Pretty pathetic IMO.
  3. Sep 1, 2013, 9:55 AM - Re: Another FP Recaster? #3

I love how these scumbags act like theyre doing nothing wrong. They're nothing but low life criminals.
    Last edited by Johnny Boy Fett; Sep 1, 2013 at 10:52 AM.
  4. BobbyBoucher is offline BobbyBoucher
    Sep 16, 2013, 2:48 PM - Re: Another FP Recaster? #4

Well well Jodokast, you have a lot to say about this particular recaster. I believe Asok and FettPride are adults and don't need a self-appointed protector of their work and dignity. In your opinion slarti is pathetic, well in my opinion, someone who has multiple usernames like Mr. Masamuri, forthehorde88, jodakast89 and of course Bobby Boucher just may fall under that adjective!
    I see you have an enormous amount of free time to post on various important subjects such as "is masturbating a sin" and boasting of all the friends you have, both under your clever pen name Mr.Masamuri -http://forums.animewaves.net/showthr...on-a-sin/page9
    Oh wait, do you even respond to your own posts from one alias to another? That is interesting! Some might call that pathetic, but I am not judging.
    There is nothing wrong with being a geek and having all of your eclectic interests, but when you look like Beaker from the muppet show, maybe you should check yourself when calling out others as pathetic. And harassing these people on Ebay and letting them know your views on recasting isn't making you a hero to this community. Just saying, creep.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	71536
    Last edited by BobbyBoucher; Sep 16, 2013 at 2:55 PM.
    Sep 16, 2013, 4:03 PM - Re: Another FP Recaster? #5

Wow...
    Sep 16, 2013, 4:15 PM - Re: Another FP Recaster? #6

LOL. Wait, what?? You must be the worst internet detective on the face of the planet... I'm one of those intelligent people that makes different usernames for everything that I do. So I guess the poor soul you found there is getting made fun of for no reason... Kinda pathetic.

Anyway, thanks for ringing in as you always do. Needless to say we here at TDH view you as the scum of the earth and you coming in and acting like this only helps us prevent people from buying stolen work. At least you're man enough to admit you don't have the talent that the original makers do to sculpt and create. Trash.

P.S.: I'm really upset that you think I would wear khakis with a tie....

Sep 16, 2013, 4:54 PM - Re: Another FP Recaster? #7

***, I love how DB recasters try to defend themselves with totally wrong and irrelevant information. Here is a clue to all the POS recasters: MAKE YOUR OWN STUFF.
    Sep 16, 2013, 5:47 PM - Re: Another FP Recaster? #8

Quote JodoKast89 said: View Post
    LOL. Wait, what?? You must be the worst internet detective on the face of the planet... I'm one of those intelligent people that makes different usernames for everything that I do. So I guess the poor soul you found there is getting made fun of for no reason... Kinda pathetic.

Anyway, thanks for ringing in as you always do. Needless to say we here at TDH view you as the scum of the earth and you coming in and acting like this only helps us prevent people from buying stolen work. At least you're man enough to admit you don't have the talent that the original makers do to sculpt and create. Trash.

P.S.: I'm really upset that you think I would wear khakis with a tie....

excellent dude..lol
    Sep 16, 2013, 6:55 PM - Another FP Recaster? #9

Pwn'd.

Another sockpuppet?
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app
  10. Sep 16, 2013, 7:13 PM - Re: Another FP Recaster? #10

oh yea...thats fartblast for sure! :P
    Sep 16, 2013, 7:46 PM - Re: Another FP Recaster? #11

Fartblast, more like fartsmeller.
  12. Sep 16, 2013, 7:53 PM - Re: Another FP Recaster? #12

Another sockpuppet bites the dust.
    Sep 16, 2013, 8:01 PM - Re: Another FP Recaster? #13

Lookin' good, Dakota. Real men wear salmon red.
  14. Sep 16, 2013, 10:42 PM - Re: Another FP Recaster? #14

Quote Johnny Boy Fett said: View Post
    I love how these scumbags act like theyre doing nothing wrong. They're nothing but low life criminals.
    Like I said......
    Sep 18, 2013, 7:33 AM - Re: Another FP Recaster? #15

geez that went south pretty fast.............
    Sep 29, 2013, 4:09 PM - Re: Another FP Recaster? #16

yikes
    this is nuts
    Oct 24, 2013, 9:47 AM - Re: Another FP Recaster? #17

Unfortunately I think I've found another recaster in a state south of me in Australia..................

Boba Fett Helmet Prop KIT Star Wars | eBay
    Oct 24, 2013, 11:01 AM - Re: Another FP Recaster? #18

Yep that's from the fettpride mold. I really wish people would make their own stuff.