Am going for the 501st rubber stampSubscribe
  1. May 28, 2016, 2:43 PM - Am going for the 501st rubber stamp #1

Soooooo, I signed with the UK Garrison of the 501st to get my SE version of Boba Fett certified, I have submitted pics of my bucket to start with and it is now being analysed by one of the folks from the armory. so excuse me well I go hide under the stairs.
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    May 28, 2016, 2:45 PM - Re: Am going for the 501st rubber stamp #2

Good luck Am going for the 501st rubber stampAm going for the 501st rubber stamp

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    May 29, 2016, 8:14 AM - Re: Am going for the 501st rubber stamp #3

God luck as well. I tried to make a mini-Jango for my son and it's hard to build, even if you aren't going for exact replica. Those two are tough to build but look really good when done right. Hope you get approved soon!
  5. May 29, 2016, 3:35 PM - Re: Am going for the 501st rubber stamp #4

It will take time, been told to repaint the whole helmet so off to a good start :

But that's in no way put me off, the guy that's helping me out seems fair and very encouraging with his words so that will push me along, I will hopefully find out how much needs to be changed, if it's going to be very intensive I may not go the whole hog. I really am happy with the way my Fett turned out so what ever happens I will still have everything I wanted.... but that said the fellas on the 501st uk sound like they want you to succeed so it's very encouraging indeed.
    May 30, 2016, 2:24 PM - Re: Am going for the 501st rubber stamp #5

Good luck. The 501st is hard but fair every time. It is a big family Am going for the 501st rubber stamp

My life is fire & blood.
    Jun 1, 2016, 9:40 PM - Re: Am going for the 501st rubber stamp #6

Quote Silverstalker said: View Post
    It will take time, been told to repaint the whole helmet so off to a good start :

But that's in no way put me off, the guy that's helping me out seems fair and very encouraging with his words so that will push me along, I will hopefully find out how much needs to be changed, if it's going to be very intensive I may not go the whole hog. I really am happy with the way my Fett turned out so what ever happens I will still have everything I wanted.... but that said the fellas on the 501st uk sound like they want you to succeed so it's very encouraging indeed.
    I'd be interested to see pics of your helmet as submitted...
  8. Jun 2, 2016, 7:04 AM - Re: Am going for the 501st rubber stamp #7

Quote mainst69 said: View Post
    I'd be interested to see pics of your helmet as submitted...
    story so far right here

The UK Garrison ? Login

funny thing is my first helmet paint job is way better but I just ended up putting all the electrics in this one so I could troop, I never intended to go for 501st approval, but never mind I may get it all sorted

Jun 4, 2016, 3:01 AM - Re: Am going for the 501st rubber stamp #8

hmmm, now I'm scared for mine...
    Jun 5, 2016, 8:22 PM - Re: Am going for the 501st rubber stamp #9

Quote Silverstalker said: View Post
    story so far right here

The UK Garrison ? Login
    Can't read that without a UK Garrison login. Anyway good luck. I haven't applied yet, still working on the costume and have a few more things to make.
  11. Member Since
    Mar 2016
    Jun 21, 2016, 8:52 PM - Re: Am going for the 501st rubber stamp #10

Good luck. Some of the mando mercs talk about how picky some clans can be and had to redo. All the hard work and time a guy puts should have some clout to becoming "official". Again good luck.

southern Indiana
    scott
  12. Jun 22, 2016, 3:43 AM - Re: Am going for the 501st rubber stamp #11

Quote sprktaf said: View Post
    Good luck. Some of the mando mercs talk about how picky some clans can be and had to redo. All the hard work and time a guy puts should have some clout to becoming "official". Again good luck.

southern Indiana
    scott
    This is very true, totaly agree. I will not rag on the 501st, but this is what makes them who they are and to be fair they have the most screen accurate looking costumes about and maintaining that high standard has worked out for them and keeps that level of quality high, unfortunately not everyone takes it well when someone says, no no no you need to start all again! which can be heart braking for some people so thats why a lot of people say bad things about them, at the end of the day be happy with what you achive I am quick to disassociate my self from people who are negative and bring down other peoples work, because for that one guy or girl with an outfit that yeah may look a bit off it still works for them and they are happy... thats all that matters in this game