95% Complete Holiday Fett

AncientFett

Jr Hunter
Well, I've been kind of hesitant to post pics of this. I look at all the awsome stuff on this site and think "mine pales in comparison". But what the hey! I worked my butt off on this and learned a lot and got 99% of the know how from all of you right here.

There are still things I want to change on this like the ammo belt, chest plates (a little too small) new vest, and a jet pack. All that plus a little tweeking here and there on things.

Anyway, I wore it out for the first time to the Mid-Ohio Con in Columbus the first part of October. Met the Rancor Clan from the Mando MErcs Club and had a great time.

So thanks to everyone for all the great knowledge and how-to's and enjoy!

17003719_th.jpg

17003729_th.jpg

17003737_th.jpg

17149033_th.jpg

And a face paint of my son being Fett
16743647_th.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
no way, that is a great Fett!! and you don' t see this version all too often. Also... I think you managed to make the cartoon holiday special Fett into a very realistic version of that Fett.

I like it!!! alot!!!

no way, that is a great Fett!! and you don' t see this version all too often. Also... I think you managed to make the cartoon holiday special Fett into a very realistic version of that Fett.

I like it!!! alot!!!

Thanks! I appriciate the compliment and input.

I remember seeing you walk around Mid-Ohio!

Yeah, I wish I would have know who you were then. We need to hook up and talk. Me and a buddy of mine are trying to get into comics and I'm looking at your stuff and thinking wow! You do great work!

And Jimmy BufFETT - you were the driving force behind my Fett. I absolutely love you HS Fett. I just wanted my colors to be a bit darker. And where in the world did you get the sonic rifle? Or if you made it - HOW?:confused

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back