Subscribe
  1. 22ssplt's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,521
    May 20, 2009, 9:44 AM - 300 stuff? #1

    I appologize for this not being SW however i'm looking for help. I wanna piece together a 300 spartan costume since my fett is done. I think im set on lid, sword, sheath and sandals. Where can I get the rest of the stuff? The 300dc forum is not accepting new members at this time...ive been trying.

    Thanks for any help.
    -Dave
  2. Madmartigan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    730
    May 20, 2009, 10:02 AM - Re: 300 stuff? #2

    Quote 22ssplt said: View Post
    The 300dc forum is not accepting new members at this time...ive been trying.
    I'd been trying, too, so I could see the workouts, etc.
  3. 22ssplt's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,521
    May 20, 2009, 10:11 AM - Re: 300 stuff? #3

    Try Crossfit.com Chris.
  4. TLobe00's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    826
    May 20, 2009, 10:12 AM - Re: 300 stuff? #4

    If you want a good workout, I would look at the Hugh Jackman one on bodybuilding.com... I have been doing it and can definetely tell a difference.
  5. Gilmortar's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    1,747
    May 20, 2009, 10:30 AM - Re: 300 stuff? #5

    300dc.com/forums

    Best workout regiments and training support out there, created by a member here. It is the TDH of 300 boards. The DEFINITIVE 300 Source.

    Look to talking to GotMaul, he is the one who decides on registration...
  6. Tim Allen's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2002
    Posts
    1,350
    May 20, 2009, 11:52 AM - Re: 300 stuff? #6

    Yeah as gilmore said, conntact Gotmaul on the forums here or on the RPF as he runs the site. He should be able to set you up with an account

    On a side note, Gotmaul does sell the shield shins, and Seeker does the forearms, sheeth, and also hemets. Another member on 300 does the leather cod piece, and I think their are places on ebay that sell the capes
  7. May 20, 2009, 1:38 PM - Re: 300 stuff? #7

    crossfit will make u into a man.
  8. Rc-2064's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    182
    May 20, 2009, 3:42 PM - Re: 300 stuff? #8

    Quote 22ssplt said: View Post
    I appologize for this not being SW however i'm looking for help. I wanna piece together a 300 spartan costume since my fett is done. I think im set on lid, sword, sheath and sandals. Where can I get the rest of the stuff? The 300dc forum is not accepting new members at this time...ive been trying.

    Thanks for any help.
    -Dave
    Yeah I have the same problem trying to get on there.

    Question is gotmaul on these boards?
  9. Tim Allen's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2002
    Posts
    1,350
    May 21, 2009, 1:35 PM - Re: 300 stuff? #9

    Quote Rc-2064 said: View Post
    Yeah I have the same problem trying to get on there.

    Question is gotmaul on these boards?
    Yes, gotmaul is on these and the rpf forums...Shoot him a PM and if he doesnt get back to you ill give him a call/txt and let him know.


    -Tim
  10. 22ssplt's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,521
    May 21, 2009, 1:38 PM - Re: 300 stuff? #10

    I sent him a PM. However I dont think he has logged in, in awhile
  11. Rc-2064's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    182
    May 21, 2009, 1:46 PM - Re: 300 stuff? #11

    Quote Tim Allen said: View Post
    Yes, gotmaul is on these and the rpf forums...Shoot him a PM and if he doesnt get back to you ill give him a call/txt and let him know.


    -Tim
    Pm was sent. I'll keep you posted! Thanks!
  12. Got Maul's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    1,581
    May 22, 2009, 12:11 AM - Re: 300 stuff? #12

    Sorry guys - I hardly come by the TDH anymore
  13. May 22, 2009, 2:54 PM - Got Maul is 2 L33T 4 TDH #13

  14. CombatBaby's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,334
    May 23, 2009, 3:16 AM - Re: 300 stuff? #14

    man that pic is awesome!

Similar Threads

  1. some of my stuff
    By Lasruin Toth in forum Expanded Universe Bounty Hunters
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Nov 8, 2008, 8:11 AM
  2. Some Zam Stuff
    By AnunC8 in forum Zam Wesell Costume
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: May 17, 2008, 5:35 AM
  3. Hi im new here.. here is my stuff. :D
    By CanadianFett in forum Boba Fett Helmet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Aug 31, 2006, 6:36 PM
  4. New Stuff.
    By Kripps in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Dec 8, 2005, 4:27 PM
  5. Anybody try this stuff before?
    By Fett4u in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Apr 24, 2003, 1:20 PM